Bye Shawn

kdj

Just thought I'd say good bye to an old (50 year old) offroad friend. (Dead Shawn) I mean this guy used to offroad a 74 Pinto and dropped it though the ice on the local lake. (15 feet deep) back when we were in high school when he was trailing us.I had a 62 Belevedere ,Dan had a '66 Bisscane (small block)and Jim had a "74 Vega(pos) and one of us always had to tow Shawn. He was an ass but he never meant to do anyone any harm. My best friend ( Dead Paul ) lived right next door. I need some new friends. I'm only 51 1/2 and feeling very alone.

Edited by kdj

Awe sheit! I'm sorry to hear that!

I'm not much younger than you, but I've seen a few go already as well. 50 is way too early, but some never even make it that far.

You have some friends here though, as long as you want us... :friday:

B

Thanks guys...I sometimes forget about all the friends I've made on this site. Because I've never met any of you, you sometimes seem like imaginary friends.

Adam we'll certainly have to get together for a beer sometime. I don't get to Ottawa very often though. When I was there in the summer it was a smog day and my eyes were burning for days. But I would like to make it to Minden one of these years!

Thanks again...Kevin.