Snowmageddon 2015....?

Beatup96

Forecasted Nor'Easter here in CT tonight , 20-30+ inches and 60 mph wind .

Headed out to work at 5:00 p.m. , headed home about 2:00 a.m. during what is predicted to be the worst of it .

Governor banned travel after 9:00 p.m. but essential media employees are exempt , yay (?) ! .

Gonna leave kitty 2 days of eats for insurance.... :laugh:

Yea, looks like you will get hit worse than me. Original prediction of 2+ feet turned into a few inches. Storm stayed out at sea but everyone in the Philly area is still unnecessarily panicking. idiots.

Shouldn't have went with your cousin...

I don't know what we were supposed to get but I measured about 5 1/2" off the cars that didn't move in the lot today. Yep... People who know it happens every effin year panic and become more retarded.

How did you know i went with my cousin? Oh wait you weren't talking to me. Ignore that.

Happy to live in The Great White North...I only have about 4" total for the winter. But that's what my cousin said as well.

So I take off at about 4:30 , just flurries .

First song on the radio just happens to be "Highway to the danger zone"..... :lmao:

Get 1/2 way there , sun is going down fast , look up in the sky and there are literally 1,000's of crows flying around.... :blink:

Nothing much so far but now they predict up to 3 feet .

Shouldn't have went with your cousin...

I don't know what we were supposed to get but I measured about 5 1/2" off the cars that didn't move in the lot today. Yep... People who know it happens every effin year panic and become more retarded.

Should of went with my cousin! Ida had a better time!

I wonder how many idiots will go out an not heed the warnings?

If there's warnings around here, let them! Makes me money AND I get an excuse to tromp WhiteOwl around the new 'hood if it gets too crappy (other than just a 'burn the rust off the clutch' run)

• 3 weeks later...

Brockville just had it's "Feb. chill" -39 C/F...so we know what that means...Spring is almost here! It's nice to know that I'll be mowing the yard instead of shoveling snow very soon!