Taking the wife car shopping

txpath4x4

So it's her birthday and we want to expand our family with 2 kids already we need a little more room for a family vehicle... First stop Nissan. For the new pathfinder, then dodge then chevy and gmc... This is gonna be fun

DID you look at the armada? At least it's not a minivan on steroids...LOL congratulations on your new Nissan. Wait until you have the itch to go up a gravel road and get a scratch on it...ear muff a must....have fun and enjoy.

Hmmm, new 3.5 in a WD... Opinion? Don't think the wife would like me chopping up her new car

My opinion is that it would be a bad idea, but you can talk about it here. We won't tell her... ;)

What year are you planning to buy?

B

If the wife likes it, then it is a win! ;)

I hope you get and it works out like you want. We'd love to have an in depth owner review as well.

Then we want to take it wheeling... :D

B

Believe me I told the sales clerk I know what a real pathfinder is... So I'd better not be disappointed. And yes there will be a very In depth report trust me

I picked up a 2013 Pathy Platinum last year. Wife loves it. My only complaints are a weak 2nd gear when I have my foot it in. Also, deactivating the Nav and Video controls while the car is in motion is extremely annoying.. I've heard there is a hack for this (send an e-brake engaged signal), so that's on my to-do list.