What have you found works best to clean lego wheels

ahardb0dy

Just wanted to ask if anyone has used any particular product that works really well to clean the lego wheels? I had some wheel cleaner that worked good, along with a tooth brush ! But I don't remember what it was.

Thanks

My first question would be, "Why would you want to clean them?" Up here in PA, there is so much road salt and crap that my wheels wouldn't look clean even if they were. I would imaging any good degreasing cleanser would work fine. Your brake dust might have a little brake fluid mixed in so something with a light solvent should be fine.

Well no road salt down here and I don't want them to look like every other lazy person on the road who can't be bothered to clean there wheels, not saying you are lazy I understand the " why clean them if they will get dirty tomorrow in the salt thing", my father has hot and cold water in his garage in his sink and hose, every year after it snowed he would wash his truck in the garage to get that crap off (NY), guess that is why some trucks rust to crap and others don't.

Edited by ahardb0dy

I'm heading outside now to wash the truck, going to try some purple power, got the toothbrush ready to go !

Have to keep it clean as it is basically sold and I'm not a dirt bag like my step daughter is !!

The Krylon Touch :lol:

Really need to re-paint the center caps but can't remember what color paint I used, it was either aluminum or something, LOL

Ah, the next owner can paint them if he wants !!

• 10 months later...

Without a doubt, the best cleaner I have found for pretty much anything is a mr clean magic eraser.

If something CAN be removed, they can do it. Even sharpie permanent marker will come off with them. Brake dust is noprob.