Secret Santa #5, Wish List...

Precise1

If you've signed up for this year's Secret Santa by sending me a PM with all your info, then make sure to post what gifts might be particularly desirable to you.

Note: Your Santa may or may not use this information. ;)

B

• Like 1

Ok, I guess I could be a bit more specific. You would be my best friend if you found me a sunroof shade(and clips). My generic hi-lift decided to loose some pins that hold it together, so a new Hi-lift would be cool. I've wanted to add some kind of lighting for quite some time now, so lights would be cool. I wouldn't mind trying the Sylvania silverstar headlight bulbs, or swapping some LED bulbs into my factory fog lamps. Again, I ain't choosy. I like new stuff, old stuff, stuff I can refurbish and even stuff that I can't get here in my neck of the woods. I gotta say, I'm excited to participate this year!

I would like...

A good book. Anyone know of a book worth reading that is not a romance or thriller? I haven't read a book for years...

R50 suspension parts. Our ageing 1999.0 runs great but has saggy diapers. I'm pretty sure it needs shocks, bushings, TREs, etc.

Any decent WD21 upgrade I don't have yet.

Peace on Earth. (good luck)

Happiness. Any size, quantity or weight accepted. If you can not ship it, then keep it to yourself... ;)

Surprise me...

B

It seems that not everyone playing the Secret Santa game this year has posted their preferences here yet, not that it is required. Santa ingenuity is niot lacking and flaming bags of dog turds are cheap and easy... :lol:

B

• Like 1

I would like to see UPS deliver a flaming bag of anything! It's not like they're in hell right now anyway right?

What I need: I'm lucky enough to not have a want or need. Creativity trumps cost in all aspects. I could really use a small keychain tool. I had a Swiss Gear unit that I unfortunately lost. If it's small and has pliers of any sort I'll be happy as a pig in slop. Even if it's a tool that can only remove my antenna when I run through the car wash.

Edited by KovemaN

I'm in, so. . . .

Wish list: neoprene seat covers for the R50, weightlifting gloves or maybe some mechanic gloves, size large; workout clothing, preferably dri-fit material with pants (I have plenty of shorts) size large as well. Crock pot recipe book, an R50 lift kit ( :lol: )

The present I'm sending has been ordered, but it won't arrive until after Christmas. Sorry Santee, I cheaped out on the shipping but I applied that cost to the price of the item so it's to your advantage anyway. You'll manage to live through it somehow. ;)

B

• Like 1

Yes, we do post up, with thanks or curses, as appropriate. :D

I think we usually start another thread, but it can be done here as well. It is a small enough group that it shouldn't confuse things.

It's all good.

B