Secret Santa Sign Up

Precise1

So most years, if someone remembers, we play a little Secret Santa game. This year Derek wanted to know if we were playing it again and promised to participate if we did. ;)

This here is the "Yes, I would like to play" list, not actual enrolement. If we get enough interest, say 10-12 people, I'll post the oficial sign up thread.

The general rules are to ship the item in a manner as to hopefully arrive by Christmas, but the absolute deadbeat cut off point is New Years. Gifts should be $10+, and you are supposed to have fun.

Provided it works out, I'm thinking of drawing names by the end of next week, 12/6 or 12/7. That gives 1-2 weeks to select, purchase and ship.

Please simply post that you wish to participate and we will deal with details later... :beer:

B

Thanks!

Are we going to have a wish list as well? I'd like to sign up again. I can spend more $ this year. Haha

Yes.

we will deal with details later...

I'm glad, but it isn't about the amount of $, it is about giving something you think they would like or need and the fun in that. ;)

B

• Like 1

When it becomes official, there will be a Wish List thread where everyone playing can post. ;)

Ok, thanks guys, I read it as 7 so far. We've had fun and few problems in the past so this year shouldn't be any different.

Are there a few more people interested? We need a few more participants...

B

That is one of the questions in the official sign up thread, to state if you are willing to ship international or not. Another answer is to buy online from a company in that country and have the item drop shipped.

There are no international members yet, so it might be a moot point.

Thanks for signing up... :aok:

And then there were 8.

B