not going to be around much for a while

ahardb0dy

Hey all, just wanted to say that I'm not going to be on much for a while, stuff going on will be real busy. Going to try to stop in when I can, everyone take care and thanks for all the good info, will be back soon.

• Like 1

Guest Mrs.Azzo

Hey all, just wanted to say that I'm not going to be on much for a while, stuff going on will be real busy. Going to try to stop in when I can, everyone take care and thanks for all the good info, will be back soon.

You'll be missed.Don't stay away to long.

Rock on, my cyber friend. I hope whatever it is that is taking you from us is a worthy one, if not do what you gotta do and I look forward to your return...

Just for fun, here is a pic of my daughter that does not live far from you. We live on opposite coasts but she lives in my heart every day. Just sayin' we won't be forgetting you either....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s843x403/1380795_655861714432154_829223918_n.jpg

Thanks for all the thoughts, I'm back, my plans that I had were cancelled so I will be here regularily like I always am !

Skibumbrian, what's up with sending a pic like that of your daughter?? LOL

:lol: :lol: this I am curious too

Welcome back!!

You guys wound too tight? Thought you might be going to the hooskow an d needed some entertainment . It is only one of her modeling pics anyway. All over the web and magazines...
  • Like 1

I think it was just a ploy to see how popular you are/were!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad to see you back :aok:

No, thanks anyway appreciate feeling wanted !! LOl

Plans got cancelled, not going into what they were, NO Jail or prison was not involved, Skibumbrian, thanks for the thought and the pic !!!!!

• Like 1

see what happens when you leave out the punctuation !!!

Should have said " No, Jail or Prison was not involved"

Like a t-shirt I saw once that said, Punctuation :

Lets eat grandma

(than below that)

Let's eat, grandma

LOL

Edited by ahardb0dy
  • Like 1

Guest Mrs.Azzo

BANNED, RED PATH ! where are you when you are needed !!!!!

That was just sooo funny! :rolleyes:

Just kidding Mrs. Azzo !!

Very Funny T! To much time in the sun? :lol: