I really hope no one falls for these

ferrariowner123

So i was doing my routine browsing of craigslist for some misc stuff, looking for all kinds of things

and i came across two items, first of which is this

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/4061324186.html

Really hope nobody gets tricked into these or this is anyone on here posting this. They are clearly the "rare" Nx4 spacers, and whats worse is they used 01silverpathy's rig in one of the images!! lol

but that's nothing in comparison to this!!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/4057716120.html

six THOUSAND DOLLARS for the a front end wreck of a pathfinder, KBB puts this low end model, at just under 2K$ in fair condition with 80K on the clock ( i know there is no way it does, but i was just giving it the best possible chance).

People really piss me off a craigslist.

-Kyle

• Like 1

The first has some nerve, but that second one is literally IDENTICAL to mine, and I paid $5900 with 70k miles, without a bashed front end. My question is as to why it was put in 4-low....

Edited by Karmann

The things you guys notice. lol. but yeah it appears to be in 4-lo. maybe they figured, they wrecked it, why not play with it some?

Looking at it more, it may just be 4-hi, but still I find it odd... Other than the crackpipe price and moronic story.

I don't know who 01Silverpathy is but had I been looking for this kind of item I'm sure I probably would have taken the bait on this one, it looked legit to me, how would anyone ever be able to tell the difference? This doesn't look like the normal Craigslist scammers I'm used to seeing that throw their spam everywhere for pages and pages

The first has some nerve, but that second one is literally IDENTICAL to mine, and I paid $5900 with 70k miles, without a bashed front end. My question is as to why it was put in 4-low....

Werid, when, i wonder why KBB prices are so low, i guess i can admit that my pathy shows up at like $2500 even with 130K on the clock (low for my year i think)

Looking at it more, it may just be 4-hi, but still I find it odd... Other than the crackpipe price and moronic story.

yeah, maybe they were just testing it, but that story is what got me as well as the price, the pictures clearly tell the story that you buy and flip wrecked cars.

I don't know who 01Silverpathy is but had I been looking for this kind of item I'm sure I probably would have taken the bait on this one, it looked legit to me, how would anyone ever be able to tell the difference? This doesn't look like the normal Craigslist scammers I'm used to seeing that throw their spam everywhere for pages and pages

Don't get us wrong, it's a legit product, it's the nerve this guy has to "trick" people into thinking he has a "rare" product that can no longer be purchased, even when you can still buy these for $110 bucks, for just the spacers, given, he has the extended plate, but that still doesn't automatically make it $250.

But if you are looking for a lift leveling, you have TONS of options, the one featured in the AD is made by NX4 industries, Google them, they are actually having a sale right now. Then there is a new member who just released his version of the same thing for WAY less than traditionally thought, then another long time member is going to be coming out soon with a version as well, so lets hope all this new competition will get the prices down. lol

-Kyle

it's sitting in a lot with other wrecks/impounds, possibly the wrecker driver that towed it putting the transfercase in neutral then just picking a gear when unloading :shrug:

• Like 1

I saw a craigslist ad yesterday for a rear hatch door, what ever you actually call them, with a big dent in it, and the ad said hard to find with complete window, dent $150 !!

Found it:

http://ocala.craigslist.org/pts/4018786597.html

Edited by ahardb0dy

oh wait, I think I get it now, thank you Ferrariowner123, it's like every dufus listing basic mundane items on Ebay as "L00K!! RARE!!" I swear I'm so sick of scammers and thieves and people begging you to buy their B.S.

oh wait, I think I get it now, thank you Ferrariowner123, it's like every dufus listing basic mundane items on Ebay as "L00K!! RARE!!" I swear I'm so sick of scammers and thieves and people begging you to buy their B.S.

But people do, lots of people do. If people didnt fall for it there would not be so many trying!