How much lift does this one look like it has?

ahardb0dy

Honestly without another one sitting beside it as a comparasion id say the advertised height is pretty on. The lazyness of not taking 10 minutes to flip the rear bumper brackets is obvious sign of the 3" bodylift and from as well as I can tell without getting too involved and with the pics show looks to have a little better clearance than me for 33s so I'd say 3-4" of suspension (as I'm currently sitting on 33s with a 3" BL and 2-3" of suspension, though it does have 10" wide wheels and chopped up flares and I have 8" wheels and full flares)

Didn't see a transfer case shifter but it may just be hard to see in the pics.

Can't even see the boot that goes around the t-case shifter..it looks good certainly but If I were buying it I would be asking for a couple more pics, front axle, interior from driver side, rear seat and cargo area.

3 inch performance accessories body lift

4 inch trail master bracket suspension lift

there are descriptions below

Add another 1" to that for the rear lift coils, so 7 solid inches of lift plus approx. 1in in lift coils and likely T-Bar crank.

Honestly without another one sitting beside it as a comparasion id say the advertised height is pretty on. The lazyness of not taking 10 minutes to flip the rear bumper brackets is obvious sign of the 3" bodylift and from as well as I can tell without getting too involved and with the pics show looks to have a little better clearance than me for 33s so I'd say 3-4" of suspension (as I'm currently sitting on 33s with a 3" BL and 2-3" of suspension, though it does have 10" wide wheels and chopped up flares and I have 8" wheels and full flares)

Yeah I am guessing it's about right. Compare it to my Pathy with the Yota's 33x12.5's on 10's. 3in BL + 2.5-3in SL

pathyotashoesyb7.jpg