Meanwhile, in Russia ..

devonianwalk

/>

someone needed to open their door. assholes like that should all endup in body bags

From living in Vancouver I haven't opened my door but I have pulled over so they can't make it pass, they do get pissed lol but I just flip them off and tell them that their mother performs falicio on me regularly

Wouldn't go as far to say they deserve it, but population control will take over sooner than later hahah

Damn! Quite a good rider, but also plain reckless. I doubt he will last long and I hope he doesn't hurt anyone.

Here in California, there is no law against splitting lanes (there is nothing that says 2 motor vehicles can't share the same lane) but they can ticket you for illegal lane change (if you cross the lane markers without signaling each time for 100 feet or what ever the minimum is) or reckless driving. My rule of thumb was always that if I could idle along in second gear on my bike I stayed in my own lane and dealt with it (about 25 mph), but if traffic is crawling or stopped, I'll slither on through if I can. It is too nerve wracking though because of the clueless, random sheit people do while driving, not to mention while most people ignore you or even give you room, there is the occasional asshat that will try to pin you in just because your going by makes his peepee smaller or whatever.

B

Damn! Quite a good rider, but also plain reckless. I doubt he will last long and I hope he doesn't hurt anyone.

Here in California, there is no law against splitting lanes (there is nothing that says 2 motor vehicles can't share the same lane) but they can ticket you for illegal lane change (if you cross the lane markers without signaling each time for 100 feet or what ever the minimum is) or reckless driving. My rule of thumb was always that if I could idle along in second gear on my bike I stayed in my own lane and dealt with it (about 25 mph), but if traffic is crawling or stopped, I'll slither on through if I can. It is too nerve wracking though because of the clueless, random sheit people do while driving, not to mention while most people ignore you or even give you room, there is the occasional asshat that will try to pin you in just because your going by makes his peepee smaller or whatever.

B

Those guys are great riders but plainly have a death wish. Even though they read the road perfectly there are things the bike rider can't control no matter how good he is, such as doors opening, cars swapping lanes, etc. All it takes is for one of those things to happen & he's a scarlet stain on the asphalt. I had a buddy that drove his Suzuki 380 similar to that back in England in the 1980's, not as fast as those guys but still way speedy between cars, etc, his last name was Cannon (no pun intended) & we used to call him "Nutter". Some times I had to ride on the back of his bike to work & back & he would fly between the lanes of cars on the Croydon underpass. I would have dirt embedded in the outside of my pants legs where we'd brushed up against cars at about 50 -60 mph in heavy traffic. I went through a lot of underpants in those days :D

Needless to say, one day a car turned right in front of him & he hit some metal railings at about 50mph. He ended up with a broken leg (compound), broken arm, fractured shoulder, fractured hip & numerous cuts & abrasions, He was in hospital for weeks & when he got out the first thing he did was ride my buddies Kawasaki 250 triple around, casts & all!!!

I sold my Kawasaki GPZ 750 just before I came to the States & I've never been on a road bike since. :blink:

Those videos make my testicles tingle in fright :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rofl:

Kinda funny, but I think those retards are going to get seriously hurt one day. I like the way he say's "we've got some asshole following us", he doesn't realize that he's the biggest asshole there! :laugh: :laugh: