Meanwhile, in Russia ..

devonianwalk

Sport bikers with speed problems have followed this man for years. He auctioned this bike off last year and gave up his identity after years of uploading cop chases and ridiculous stunts like this since 2005. Some say it was staged, but it doesn't take away from the 200 mph wheelie in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NYL98zcjEyk

Edited by ezlife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow? Dodge Raider? I've forgotten about those. Hey, at least there is a truck out there with a smaller aftermarket than our Pathy's.

It's actually a Pajero, and they have a huge aftermarket. In their heyday of the 90s they finished and won the Dakar Rally many times over- not disposable at all. Here in The States they're sold as the Montero, and have a considerably larger aftermarket than the Pathys. Factory equipped with a rear locker and 1 ton axles, they're quite an excellent expo rig. (I know because a Monty was my backup from the Pathfinder )

Sorry that was my OCD kicking in :blush02:

Edited by Karmann

Wait a minute? Was that woman driving that beast? And shame on anyone dumb enough to drag race in the rain.

Yes I believe that was, though it has no bearing on ability or frankly relevance.

And yeah, rain is clearly prime drifting time for my pathy at least...

Yes I believe that was, though it has no bearing on ability or frankly relevance.

Normally, I would agree 100%. However, she just had to throw that purse over her shoulder before putting on the rain gear. If she had to unharness herself and remove a protective helmet ..

Normally, I would agree 100%. However, she just had to throw that purse over her shoulder before putting on the rain gear. If she had to unharness herself and remove a protective helmet ..

Well the equivalent male would probably have to re-slick his hair... but I agree some racing equipment would have been nice to see. At least she seemed relatively unaffected- especially assuming it was doing at least 80 by that point.

Edited by Karmann

• 2 months later...