Meanwhile, in Russia ..

devonianwalk

• 2 weeks later...

Look closer, attached to the wheels, and they brake the car before the tree. I have seen something similar with a full size backhoe, and I guarantee that weights more than that car, a flood caught it on opposite sides of bridge that got wiped out down by mt st Helens.

Darkened windows, light enough to be lifted by the fenders, and rigged to smash into a tree at the bottom... anybody else thinking fake?

Nope, like ^he said, it is attached to the wheels (hint, watch the rear when it goes from land to hanging).

I have no idea how it gets down on the other side other than the wheel cables can be lengthened.

Seems like someone knows what they are doing though!

B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darkened windows, light enough to be lifted by the fenders, and rigged to smash into a tree at the bottom... anybody else thinking fake?

I looked at it and looked at it, I think so. It appears there are two cables side by side at the start then they dissappear. Im no expert on cables and such, but I dont see how the cables of that diameter could hold the wieght. and the cables dont look like they bow down from the weight.

Then again...it is Russia.... :shrug: