Good luck to everyone in Hurricane Sandy's path!

JamesRich

I’ve seen pics this morning on facebook, the flooding looks pretty bad.

Also just like down here I see some people think their car will double as a boat too! Some people will never listen. I hope any members up there got out in time if they needed to, and I hope you have a home to go back to if you did have to evacuate. Prayers going y'all way!

James

I’ve seen pics this morning on facebook, the flooding looks pretty bad.

Also just like down here I see some people think their car will double as a boat too! Some people will never listen. I hope any members up there got out in time if they needed to, and I hope you have a home to go back to if you did have to evacuate. Prayers going y'all way!

James

X2! Good Luck! couldn't imaging having to go through anything like that!

saw this AP photo on one of the online news outlets. I think it was foxnews.comSuperstormSandyPathy.jpg would be a great TOTM photo if they were a member here

Edited by BBB
  • Like 3

Yeah, best wishes and good luck to all the people who got/are getting Sandied. Some footage I saw yesterday showed some extensive flooding and I heard one hospital didn't have power as they couldn't start the generators with 2 feet of water in the basement.

The number of people driving around in coupes and sedans in flood waters was surprising though, and not very smart either.

B

Red Pathfinder and jersey plates? Tungsten?

Nope not tungsten although that's what i thought too at first, he has different plates :hide:

Here's a higher res photo that shows the plates (Click on the photo if your blind :tongue: )

org_8456624-6227477.jpg

Edited by Leo94

made it to work today but had to drive over lots of debris to get here. Only violated one 'closed road' barricade. Glad I had a pathy and not some little rice burner, especially when driving over the fallen branches and such.

Nope not tungsten although that's what i thought too at first, he has different plates :hide:

Here's a higher res photo that shows the plates (Click on the photo if your blind :tongue: )

org_8456624-6227477.jpg

Uh, that sounds kind of like you are a stalker. Besides upon closer inspection, thats a round dash, so its a 94-95 or dash swapped!

Looks to me like the light's behind it, not on it. Cool map. :)

K9, good to hear you made it. Closed road barricades are for old people. :D Seriously though, you must either love your job or have the least understanding boss ever.

I think the light is on top. If you look in in the interior you can see wires running down, from the light I think.

I've seen some ridiculous videos. Like some people surfing and riding big waves on jet skis like 30 mins before it was about to hit.

Fun, sure. Stupid, definitely.

Edited by Trogdor636

Looks to me like the light's behind it, not on it. Cool map. :)

If you click to enlarge it, it looks like it is stuck on the roof right behind the front crossmember with a wire over it? Just saying...

B

hazards are on too, camera person took the shot at the perfect moment! it's probably just a concerned citizen patrolling with a magnet mount yellow flasher. it's definitely a 94/95. has the newer style bumper and the snazzy fender flares.

Something is up with the upper swing away mount... that sticks out way more than it ought to!