Found some goodies at the junkyard.

MadMax2

Going tomorrow to go get this, they told me its going to be 30 bucks....

3536quf.jpg

Maybe this too....

its the only metal wd21 radiator I've ever seen...

2iibsqt.jpg

I also grabbed the center caps off of it (1987) but they don't fit my 1993 wheels... DOH

34fm9gw.jpg

:scratchhead: I've used those centers on aftermarket steel wheels along with factory steelies of the chrome form and painted "spare" style. We're you trying to put them on Legos or backs on the front possibly?

I tried to get the push guard off but it was being a PITA, I got all the bolts loose but its like "stuck" in the bumper. I'm going back tomorrow with the sawzaw to fix the problem. I took a picture of the wheels...

2zxxbfa.jpg

I tried to get the push guard off but it was being a PITA, I got all the bolts loose but its like "stuck" in the bumper. I'm going back tomorrow with the sawzaw to fix the problem. I took a picture of the wheels...

2zxxbfa.jpg

Two bolts behind the bumper, two bolts on the frame rail?

2 bolts where the tow hooks go on the frame. 1 bolt in the bumper bracket. Its completely free but the \______/ piece is too wide to come out of the bumper. Going to sawzaw it.

Cut the bumper guard out and ship it to me! lol, kidding of course! Hopefully getting one from a fellow NPORA member here within the next month. Good find, I never get THAT lucky at the yards. Though one time I did find a reciever hitch, but I knew I couldn't afford it at the time :( and when I got back, it was gone! Oh well, not that I really tow anything to begin with, plus I dont wanna burn up the trans.