Penis Truck

Precise1

You had to look, didn't you? :lol:

This is a local vehicle that I see all the time and finally ran across it when I had my camera and a moment. My wife and I know it as Penis Truck...

031b.jpg

029b.jpg

025b.jpg

I have never seen this truck with any dirt on it or even any wheel spray from snow or something. I have never seen this truck with more than 1 person it it. I have never seen this truck attached to a trailer of any type. I see it at the pizza joint, in the supermarket parking lot and being driven around town as an errand vehicle so it is the guy's daily driver. It has no business advertisement on it, ever. I am in awe every time I see it...

Does anyone wish to guess what the driver looks like? :D

B

Oh, The triple roll bar used to be chrome like the nerf bars and the bolts for the fender flares used to be 1.5" spikes like on the front bumper, just smaller.

I am 6'1" and standing next to it, I can't see into the bed unless I jump.

Edited by Precise1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he doesn't seem to be a hat guy, I recall his hair being sort of younger Clint Eastwoodish. Ok, so the no hat part rules out the Stetson crowd, we do still have a fair amount of Hee-Haw around here...

B

Hmm if it were more "hee-haw" itd be covered in manure or mud.

Im gonna guess...beefy driver, with some sort of styled facial hair, a tapoout shirt and...hmmm a veneral disease?

Im gonna say he's a MMA fighter wanna be. Skin tight tapout shirts with muscles that you know are from roids, constantly rocks oakleys that are huge and way too big for his head, possibly full arm sleave tattoos, shaved head with a goatee. And his girl friend is a bleach blonde bimbo who like being treated like crap, but is decent arm candy.

:lol: He's "Coal rollin'".

Don't know what that means... :shrug:

Take a trip up here B......every other truck looks like that.

Big truck, I can understand, but to that extreme anal retentive attention whore level?? :blink:

Hmm if it were more "hee-haw" itd be covered in manure or mud.

Im gonna guess...beefy driver, with some sort of styled facial hair, a tapoout shirt and...hmmm a veneral disease?

That's actually pretty close. I'm not sure what a tapout shirt is but I can extrapolate. Clean shaven, but he has a barbed wire tatoo around a bicep...

Im gonna say he's a MMA fighter wanna be. Skin tight tapout shirts with muscles that you know are from roids, constantly rocks oakleys that are huge and way too big for his head, possibly full arm sleave tattoos, shaved head with a goatee. And his girl friend is a bleach blonde bimbo who like being treated like crap, but is decent arm candy.

Well, not quite in reality, but in spirit...

About 5'9", 175lb and late 30's. Puffed chest in decline and shirts are looser and sleeveless, Oakly Razors and blue tooth equiped to show how pertinent he is... :lol:

Let me guess his name's got to be Richard or Dick for short.

I have never met the man to ask but it could be. I've worked for a Dick Hunt making parts designed by Dick Stump so I'm hard to surprise at this point...

B

Don't know what that means... :shrug:

When diesel losers purposfully blow all the black load up soot out of their exhaust that's "rollin coal" or in normal terms proving they haven't moved away from their ricer ways since their step dad traded in their del sol on a pickup. Even my nozzle nut neighbors who love attention don't want associated with that image

wow, hes washed out. Arm band tattoos were all the rage in what, the 90s?

In all fairness, some of us had hit puberty and moved out by then so it was 'the rage' at the time.

That said, AFAIC anyone who got a tatoooo to be cutting edge is an idiot.

Wow that is some extreme Diesel Rice right there. Flatbilla fo sho

Yeah, but I'm almost certain it is gas. I heard a roar as it went by one day, but none of the diesel clatter and no turbo whine. I'll try to find out, but I'd bet it's a gasser...

B

When diesel losers purposfully blow all the black load up soot out of their exhaust that's "rollin coal" or in normal terms proving they haven't moved away from their ricer ways since their step dad traded in their del sol on a pickup. Even my nozzle nut neighbors who love attention don't want associated with that image

Ahh, there are twits like that here too (of course). Always wondered how they could stream enough ash to choke the kids walking to school, but are smog exempt.

Honestly, I call them 'diesel ****', and I have nothing against the rainbow persuasion!

Of course, don't get me started on the Harley ****...

Dick stump? :hide:

He worked for Hewlett-Packard and his name was on the prints distributed to local contract manufacturers.

Honestly, I couldn't make this sheit up...

I won't even go into my in-laws. Can you imagine meeting a cousin(in-law) who is Lame?

B

I work at a ford dealer now, I see them things way more than I want to. Glad I don't have to actually work on them.

I work with 2 people who own them, and yeah, they are impressed with their own enormousness...

Ever seen one that blinged out before though? :blink:

I drive one 4 days a week at work, F-550 4wd dually, AC will freeze you out that's for sure !

What do you do with it? Tow houses that are illegally parked?

B

He worked for Hewlett-Packard and his name was on the prints distributed to local contract manufacturers.

Honestly, I couldn't make this sheit up...

I won't even go into my in-laws. Can you imagine meeting a cousin(in-law) who is Lame?

B

There's somebody on my mom's side of the family named Random.

Big truck, I can understand, but to that extreme anal retentive attention whore level??

Yea they truck is pretty tame compared to some of the pavement pounders we have here. We even have one used dealership that specializes in them. I'll try to snap a pic next time I'm in that part of town.

Funny, I generally say the same thing, and we know I don't have any issues with the gay community!

As I would assume in any region though we have a fair share of those around here (yet lack the joys of "donks"). To each their own and I'm sure there's a forum full of them with tech discussions on the correct amount of drop for their receiver hitch for propper street cred, how to properlly polish bed mounted stacks, and off topic discussions on the dumbness of the hillbilly confederate flag waving wHierdos with their smaller trucks/SUVs who scratch them up in the woods. I want no part with it though and am still not gonna like it. They rate along with ricers(not to be confused with a true tuner)and rat rods (the cobbled together junk, I can dig some patina rods though :aok: )