HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

AzZo

A HAPPY AND SAFE FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL MEMBERS. DRIVE SAFE AND REMEMBER THE JOURNEY IS HALF THE FUN OF ARRIVING AT THE DESTINATION INTACT.

• Like 1

4th of July... one of the amateur nights. Morons who 'smuggle' overpriced fireworks from Phantom in Ohio over to PA since ones that actually go boom ain't allowed here getting drunk and making them smell like sulfur. I will be safely in my driveway drinking Pepsi and lighting snakes and sparklers... I also got a Honus Wagner T206 baseball card for sale :laugh:

If you have to drink, keep yourself away from the road. There is nothing worse than dealing with drunk drivers on the 4th. Of course for the local police around here, it means big revenue.

Happy 4th everyone! I wont be doing anything except for some disc golf maybe and watch the firework show tonight with the family. Cant light off our own fireworks here because of a ban due to the drought. If you are drinking, hide your keys and let someone else light off the fireworks. Stay safe everyone!

5th photo was a Nunya self portrait.

Good point though, always gotta drive safe and be on the lookout, every day.

Today we had some fun experiencing crazy drivers everywhere. I think its the heat also.

God bless America (for fellow believers), USA! USA! USA! USA! (for non believers)- despite the flaws, we still live in a damn good country :fireworx: :fireworx: :fireworx:

Ventured out this morning, got Scaper some nice cleaning products and had lunch. home safe for the night to pray no dumbass lights our yard on fire.. every county but ours has a firework ban. No big dispalys happening either now. Way too dry. Hoping for an uneventful birthday night. BBQ and some Jack.

Have a safe & happy 4th everyone!!

And just a couple reminders digging through my photobucket to be safe out there today (and anyday really)

99a7dddb.jpg

c5ede384.jpg

4878a4eb.jpg

63afc5b2.jpg

af15a2f9.jpg

c09af5f4.jpg

You said it brother.Thanks