which would be best?

MAXEDpath

So I want to SAS an wd21, I think they look amazing and would love to have one to take to moab and all the other local places.... BUT which year and version would be the best to do it with, Id like to get one of the 2 doors and make it a hard top convertable haha. In the end I've done some reading and stuff and I am just not sure what would be the best years and versions when I do this. So just had to ask for some advice seeing as how we have so many memebers with the wd21s?

IF there is already a topic about this I'm sorry.

personal taste is what matters, there are both style wd21s swapped and r50s that have been under the knife around here. Besides the playfull bickering over which is best in general there is pros/cons to whatever your choice is. Just remember, you will own it so YOU have to like it :aok:

One of th guys around here (can't recall the name rightnow) in COlorado has a lot of experience with SAS Nissans, and he switched from a Pathy to a Hardbody, the main reason being that he found that the Pathy had a noticably hard tome dragging its own arse over obsticles, so your idea of chopping a 2 door would actually be a good idea (and not the first time it's been done) to lighten it up as much as possible. That said, it really comes down to your preference and price/availability and how hard core you want to make it. :aok:

B

• 2 weeks later...