I've tried googling...

"The 5th control arm".... do you mean the Panhard rod on the rear axle? You need a panhard rod drop-bracket. Unfortunately, there isn't one commercially available for the 2" lift. That being said, I've run the AC 2" lift for about 10 years and haven't experienced any real issues with the panhard rod being angled.

The "pulling to the right" problem isn't caused by the panhard rod angle. There's something amiss with your front alignment. When was the last time you had it aligned, and what were the alignment measurements?

If the caster is uneven between left and right, the side with the smaller angle will cause drifting toward that side. Drifting to the right means that the right A-arm is further back than the left A-arm.

Technically, caster isn't adjustable, but you can improve the drifting to the right by loosening the subframe bolts and using a ratchet strap or come-along to move the right side of the subframe forward and the left side of the subframe rearward, and then retightening all of the subframe bolts. The subframe will only move about 2 or 3mm on each side, but it should be enough to help improve the alignment, provided that professional alignment measurements show a difference in the right/left caster angles.

The panhard rod locates the axle laterally. That is, it helps ensure the axle stays centered under the chassis.

The lower links locate the axle longitudinally. That is, they make sure the axle is square to the chassis.

The upper links locate the axle rotationally. That is, they make sure the pinion angle is set correctly.

So, if the lower links are the same length, your chassis isn't bent, or the axle brackets aren't bent, then the axle will always be square to the chassis, even if the panhard rod is detached. The amount of lateral shift caused by the AC lift is quite small.

I'm not 100% convinced that your pulling problem is due to the panhard rod angle, and I would still encourage you to revisit the alignment. While your alignment may be "in spec", if one side is at the minimum caster and the other is at the maximum caster, that difference could cause pulling in the steering. Take a look.

While your alignment may be "in spec", if one side is at the minimum caster and the other is at the maximum caster, that difference could cause pulling in the steering. Take a look.

Absolutely!

Especially running large tires!

Have you ever smacked a curb hard with the rear end or anything like that? I agree that your installation issues are suspect, but I also agree with the other people that say that the small lateral location issue from the angled panhard rod is probably not your problem, especially because others with the same lift have been getting away with it.