Kinda makes me wonder...

glad to see you started working on it I hope with the tg springs that hanger and shackle combo works out for you it should but if you wanna run some Bonney Motorsports springs so that they work for sure just give me a call bud! keep the pics coming!!!

thanks Nismo...looks like things will be just fine...just had to add adjust a few things around...

Here is a few more pictures

4BB8A030-C274-4500-930C-959411354394.jpg

0F3067FB-8D34-4FB8-AA93-6006EE25C1FF.jpg

path1234567.jpg

2012-08-21_094533.jpg

Edited by stalker

Well I was going to ask why you went with leaf springs in the rear but then I saw how damn tall you plan on having this thing sit. What size of tires are those? You're going to have to run those ugly ass trucker mud flaps now! Unless Oregon changed their laws? Last time I checked your tires couldn't stick out past the fenders and mud flaps are a must if your truck was lifted.

Well I was going to ask why you went with leaf springs in the rear but then I saw how damn tall you plan on having this thing sit. What size of tires are those? You're going to have to run those ugly ass trucker mud flaps now! Unless Oregon changed their laws? Last time I checked your tires couldn't stick out past the fenders and mud flaps are a must if your truck was lifted.

this will be about 3 to 4 inches shorter...looks way tall...

you can get away with fender flares instead of using those ugly flaps

Those are used 38's but they only measure to 36.5"...picked them up for cheap on CL to mock up the build and use during summer.

I will be running either 37x12 Rockers or 37x13 Boggers when muddin season comes back around.

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Edited by stalker
  • Like 1

please do...thanks.!

Wow it is showing its age... Here is my beast of burden...

100_0921Custom.jpg

With the placement I had to notch the frame out a little.

100_0920Custom.jpg

All Pro springs front and rear.

100_0922Custom.jpg

HB's have a really light rear end..... with the bed missing and a couple feet of frame cut away.

So in order to get them to flex one has to get creative.

100_0925Custom.jpg

100_0926Custom.jpg

100_0927Custom.jpg

flipp.jpg

Edited by GrandpaX

I wish I had a hoist for my SAS, that would have made many things much easier. Like all the welding under the truck and fitting the new power train. Looks awesome though, looks like you have the same thing going on with the steering. I had bought everything to go full high steer but ended up only using the one high steer arm on the passenger side to get my angles right with the cross over link and then re-reemed the knuckles to put the drag link over the built in tangs on the knuckles. The three link system got in the way of the steering stuff. Too bad full hydro aint street legal lol.

Those are used 38's but they only measure to 36.5"...picked them up for cheap on CL to mock up the build and use during summer.

I will be running either 37x12 Rockers or 37x13 Boggers when muddin season comes back around.

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

That is SICK AS F*** !!! :)

I am gonna have to drive down and wheel with you when your all done! well that is if my new motor ever freaking gets done I am gonna have to go check on it in person here soon!!

Me and a few friends been wanting to go check out browns runs...I hit you up for sure

• 4 weeks later...

That thing is sexy as hell !! :ohmy:

Would love some shots of how the hoop fixes on, as lookin at ideas for my front end :)

those are getting chopped off and put up higher for a better angle...you can order those same hoops from TG

110164-1-k-300.jpg

Edited by stalker

ummm not trying to pick apart your work but I see a big problem.

Your rear lower shock mounts are wrong. That mount needs to be like the factory mount. The way it is right now won't allow the mount to pivot when the suspension flexes. It's going to bind and quite possibly bend those nice shocks you got on there.

Edited by The_Magicians_Eye
  • Like 1