sad, sad day....

TShep704

so after debating whether or not to get a grille guard, and deciding to hold off for a little bit because of the cost.... i was wheeling today and wrecked my Pathy :( messed up the right side pretty good and did a number to the front end.... headlights and right tail light got destroyed.... so after i replace everything, better believe ill be putting some protection up front.

Don't be a fool, rap your tool

:rofl:

Depending on the "protection" you were planning on going with, the damage could have ended up worse. Some nice thick bumper with a solid headlight hoop could help but a cheap fog light holder/brush guard could just bend in further causing more issues than before.

Where did the cable break/come loose? Any chance you can snag the end and pull from there? Otherwise you're looking at trying to reach in through the grille or something. IIRC someone else had this happen a few months ago, but I don't remember seeing a resolution.

Might help to have a go at the hood release in a truck at the junkyard, just so you can figure out what's supposed to move.