stalker 94 pathfinder project...pics

stalker

you know how much steel is these days...i could only afford that much..lol

yea... i figured it wasn't done yet, just a little joke :beer:

photo6.jpg

just tell me that thing is terminal since I like those old Grand Waggys, and its even woodgrained!

yea... i figured it wasn't done yet, just a little joke :beer:

just tell me that thing is terminal since I like those old Grand Waggys, and its even woodgrained!

yea...stripping the axles out of her...

shaved corner marker lights

untitled.jpg

this should be interesting...i have seen them on lowrider HB...i am going to give it a try on the pathy...figure it will save on corner lenses..i have already broke the pass/side twice

well, this is hard stuff...im no master fabricator and this stuff take a long time to do.!

Cutting the final piece today for the front then finishing the mounting brackets...then off to the rear bumper

path16.jpg

todays goals,

finish the mount for the front bumper, wire in the winch, shave the corner marker lights, install LED blinkers, weld on light bars to the bumper and rhino line the bumper...we shall see if i can do it

path17.jpg

path18.jpg

path19.jpg

Edited by stalker

That light bar runs right through the middle of your stock headlights. That's going to suck big time when driving round town at night. It might cause you issues with the law too depending on your local laws. Other than that what's it weigh in at? I mine has to be lighter than yours and it's to heavy for the stock torsion bars. Makes the front end feel real squishy. Just something for you to think about. Other than that it looks good.

thanks.!

we tested the lights and they actually don't break up like one would think...still has a solid beam. the bumper weighs 120LBS ish...i figured weight would be a factor but i didn't mind figuring i will be SAS in about 6 months.