stalker 94 pathfinder project...pics

stalker

picked up:

VR10000# Warn winch

Green machine 180amp alternator

new front Axles both sides

40 series flowmaster

and starting to build front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, Jerry Can rack, new spare tire rack

GetAttachment-1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment6.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

photo4.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

i will keep adding pictures and updates as i go.

thanks for checking it out

I got upper and lower ball joints, and idler arm coming in this morning and ill have the front put back together...these upper ball joints are probably the worst i have ever seen...lol

ill have more pictures up tomorrow

Lookin good bro. I like the two tone design... I have had a few gallons of bed liner sitting in my shed for about a year now.... have been intending on doing that forever it seems just have yet to have time. Now it makes me want to do it even more!

How much did that alternator set you back?

finished replacing both axles, upper and lower ball joints, idler arm, green machine is in and operating perfect, installed the flowmaster and sounds great, working on the aftermarket trans cooler, cut the base for the front bumper and working on a mount for the Warn winch...figuring out the angles to the bumpers is a lot of work, be prepared for new ideas and lots of changes as you go...lol

path13.jpg

path11.jpg

path12.jpg

path9.jpg

path6.jpg

THe vw, the karmann badge were on them until "1980" or officially 79 models. Those wheels aren't orig,maybe JC whitney???APpears to have rubber caps on the bumper so that'd make it 74-79 vert. I'm gonna go on a limb say the rest looks something like this one.... princess.jpg

btw nice work on the pathfinder!

Scott

Good sleuthing!! I can't see the rubber caps, but I didn't think later years came with the hubcaps/rims like that, hence my guess. Mine doesn't have the stock bumper or rims so nothing handy to reference to. :shrug:

Picture001-1.jpg

:D

B

:jacked:

Sorry...

Edited by Precise1
THREAD JACK!!

Good sleuthing!! I can't see the rubber caps, but I didn't think later years came with the hubcaps/rims like that, hence my guess. Mine doesn't have the stock bumper or rims so nothing handy to reference to. :shrug:

Picture001-1.jpg

:D

B

:jacked:

Sorry...

I should of known by your proximity to the Bay Area you owned a bug, you hippie! ;)

Are you putting in the Dana 44 in the rear for gearing changes because many people stick with the stock rear axle.

B

i have been thinking about running the 44 rear as well...i figure gears and parts will be more available and with a better price...

Just got done with the base to the front bumper....pretty solid so far...need to cut out the 2" receiver for my winch and a light bar and blinkers...I'll post up some pictures in the morning