Black Panther Armor

senshido

I recently ordered and received the skid plates from BlackPanther and all I can say is the service, and quality of the product, is top-notch.

I wouldn't be taking the time to say so online otherwise.

L&P can take a lesson from these guy(s).

In fact, I am going to (politely) ask this fellow in Manitoba to start a new product line: snorkels!!!

Thanx

I, too, have a set of the BlackPanther skids (The SuperSkid) in fact, and I must say, that Marcel is doing a TOP NOTCH job in customer service and product development. They are great quality pieces and they look really nice too! Good job buddy.

As for L&P, they know how to run a business, however, they both have primary jobs (L&P is a side thing), and they are both going through some very serious personal issues as of now.

BlackPanther is run by a guy on this forum actually, I believe his username is runnerman. Marcel, where are you? Hehe. :aok: I forget the website, but he can post it.

Hey guys

Thanks!

I am glad that I took the advice not to sell to a Distributor as this gives me the opportunity to look after all areas in you the customers recieving the Skidplates.

Snorkels I was thinking about it, maybe in the new year ;) , but I'm still trying to get the rear plates for the 90-95 pathys' to be a retro fit as the front plates are easy and finished.

So have to finish that up and then start on the X-terra's skidplates which does not seem to be much different then the 96-2004 mounting set-up.

On another note I am happy that you all are pleased with your BlackPanther Armor skidplates :clap::clap:

Thanks Again Guys!! WAVEY

:beer:

Runnerman - when you have the Xterra skids set up - check out www.soxc.org - Southern Ontario Xterra Club - I know a few guys who are skidplate shopping there... (there are also a few Pathy & fronty owners on the site)

I did some searching the web for skidplates - heard nothing but good things about your stuff... :)

Thanks for the links guys :clap:

Just thought I would let people know that Dec.1/04 will be some changes.

I will be offering non-powdercoated skidplates as well as the powdercoated skidplates, as I have had some inquiries for non-painted.

So that will be an option. Hopefully by then the 90-95 skidplates will be finished at that time.

Thanks again!!

And Happy Thanksgiving :beer:

Thanks for the links guys :clap:

Just thought I would let people know that Dec.1/04 will be some changes.

I will be offering non-powdercoated skidplates as well as the powdercoated skidplates, as I have had some inquiries for non-painted.

So that will be an option. Hopefully by then the 90-95 skidplates will be finished at that time.

Thanks again!!

And Happy Thanksgiving :beer:

if you make skids for 1st gens ill definatly be buying some to cover the whole belly of the beast. :P