I have narrowed down my choices...

Reshma

I have narrowed down my choices for the rims im going to buy. Anything i should look out for any rims i picked not going to work? Any info and help would be great thanks.

I tried to make the pic as clear as possible. sorry about bad quality.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

I have narrowed down my choices for the rims im going to buy. Anything i should look out for any rims i picked not going to work? Any info and help would be great thanks.

I tried to make the pic as clear as possible. sorry about bad quality.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

No aluminum. I'd keep the stockers if those were my choices.

The Pathfinder alloy wheels are better than those steelies unless you want to use bigger/wider tires.

Thats my ultimate goal. But other than the fact that they are steel. Anything else wrong with any of them? back spacing etc.?

Judging by your choices I'm going to assume you like white wagon wheels :lol:

As silverton said, it's more what YOU like, nobody else has to drive it. Maby bug a Photoshop user to play with a pic and see what different ones will look like on it, you'll be happier in the long run than if you get ones that "so-and-so liked better"

So, are you going to be wheeling the truck a lot? Steel holds up a lot better off road against cracking and scraping. If it's mostly going to stay on the pavement, aluminum would probably be better for you and keep the gas mileage up where you're used to. Steel wheels can be pretty heavy and take a bit more power to turn so you may notice a drop in power or MPG.

I have the wagon wheels on my Pathfinder but they're painted black. They're much heavier than the stock wheels.

I like 2, 6 and 7. but I think you need to narrow it down just a bit more. also, go with what you like, and not with what others tell you to get. you'll like YOUR truck a whole lot more.

Yea. I just wanted to know if any of the rims had any problems to look out for. I like the Cragar soft 8's but I love these. Anyone would make me smile.

Judging by your choices I'm going to assume you like white wagon wheels :lol:

As silverton said, it's more what YOU like, nobody else has to drive it. Maby bug a Photoshop user to play with a pic and see what different ones will look like on it, you'll be happier in the long run than if you get ones that "so-and-so liked better"

I love the look of white wagon wheels. All of my choices are rims I like..a lot.

I like #4. I think it would look good with your darker colored rig.

#4 is my favorite too. That and the last one aswell.. and the first one. Well those are my top 3. In order 1-9-4.

So, are you going to be wheeling the truck a lot? Steel holds up a lot better off road against cracking and scraping. If it's mostly going to stay on the pavement, aluminum would probably be better for you and keep the gas mileage up where you're used to. Steel wheels can be pretty heavy and take a bit more power tox turn so you may notice a drop in power or MPG.

I have the wagon wheels on my Pathfinder but they're painted black. They're much heavier than the stock wheels.

I'm prepared for bad mileage. LOL and yea I will be wheeling a lot more soon. :]

I have narrowed down to these three.

:D

Im thinking 4 of any and, 1 of the black solid one for a spare?

how does that sound?

Capture-1.jpg

---------------------------SECOND FAVE-----------------------------------------------------------------PRIMARY FAVE----------------------------------------------------------------LAST FAVE------------------------------------------

---------------------------This is the-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------one I want ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------for a spare ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------regardless of the other 4.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by PathfinderIII

White wagon wheels show rust very quickly, which is why they are rarely seen in the east It stains the paint even before it chips off. The white wagon wheels are more popular out west where rust is a much slower process.

Edited by RJSquirrel

White wagon wheels show rust very quickly, which is why they are rarely seen in the east It stains the paint even before it chips off. The white wagon wheels are more popular out west where rust is a much slower process.

Well im going to clean my rims noce to prevent rust as much as i can. I think i have settled on the White rims with a White spare aswell. or a Black. i need to think.

If you get a white spare you can rotate it through with the rest of your tires (as long as it's the same size) and your tires will last 1.25 times as long :)

I will put that into thought when i purchase the set of my choice.