87 twin turbo sas 1 inch lift...

Did these awhile back...

100_0886640x480.jpg

100_0880640x480.jpg

100_0897640x480.jpg

100_0892640x480.jpg

License Plate light... simple simple

100_0896640x480.jpg

Just for the kids... Dim enough that it doesn't bother me driving, bright enough for looking. Controlled by the blue lit switch on the plate.

100_0895640x480.jpg

Edited by GrandpaX

That DVD player looks like it was made for that spot!

Ya, the kids are the major players with the interior of this rig. Obviously it is getting modified to have the amenities of a newer vehicle. Somehow I need to get a 134a A/C system in it.

There will most likely be a sacrificial Pathy (94/95) coming along in the near future. Newer Dash, A/C, double din, lights on the rear view mirror... etc

Edited by GrandpaX

What it's worth you can just get the low side retro-fit fitting for the a/c, vacc it down and charge it through there with 134a. All I did and it's been nice and icy since I put mine on the road

What it's worth you can just get the low side retro-fit fitting for the a/c, vacc it down and charge it through there with 134a. All I did and it's been nice and icy since I put mine on the road

What he said!

Unless you truck didn't come with a/c, I converted mine when I got it. The imports use an expansion valve that adjust for the different refrigerant so when converted they usually work just as good as a factory 134 system.

James

I didn't realize that the old system worked so well with the 134a. Was always told the seals in the newer systems were designed for the smaller molecules of the new refrigerant.

My problem is the relocated radiator and the inter-cooler placement. Dammit... more fab work! Hmm... A newer mo betta bumper in the works... who knows.

I also like the newer Dash style and how the heater-A/C ducts are routed under the front seats for the back seats.

For a short time they made the newer dash in blue... Not that I like blue.. however it would be kinda unique..

Edited by GrandpaX

I liked the old single swing bench seat that came in this rig... However 29 bucks for newer rear seats and carpet was hard to say no to! Guess the kids like them...

Also ordered Molded Vinyl for the front floor area.. it normally takes for few weeks to deliver.. however at least someone has it for us.

100_0902640x480.jpg

100_0900640x480.jpg

Edited by GrandpaX

Slick to add the "kid friendly" to the rig. Solidifies the notion to the spousal unit that its okay to take the kids wheelin, as well as saying the classic... "I'm doing it for the kids..."

• 1 month later...

The seats leaned back all the way. (Jacked with the hinges to make them lay back more.)

Time to take the whole front interior apart again... 94 dash time...

radgaersg.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

Edited by GrandpaX
  • Like 1

Thanks Fellas... someday it may even see the street...

I love this car... Belongs to the same guy I built the Frontier for this spring.

GTR_17Jul2011_01.jpg

Edited by GrandpaX

All I have to say is, If I had any doubts that life isn't fair before now, you've just re-afirmed without a shadow of a doubt, that it is indeed absolutely, and un-equiviocally, unfair.