Snakes on a Frontier

Slartibartfast

My dad has an 06 Frontier. He was tired of the doors locking themselves when it accelerated, so he had me reprogram them (dead simple). Then I took it out for a spin to see if I'd done it right. So far, so good.

When I returned, I found a four foot bull snake on the pavement in front of my house. I went and got Dad, we parked the truck next to it, and then decided to shoo it away. We chucked some gravel at it, and it started moving... in the wrong direction. It beelined for the truck, jumped into the frame, and pulled itself up. This was not what we had in mind.

We drove it around, and blasted it with the hose, but either the snake made a run for it when we weren't looking, or he's all coiled up around a body mount or something waiting for us to forget about him... either way the truck's parked a little further from where we let the dog out.

I wish we'd gotten pics...

4 foot and non-poisonous?? WTF are you afraid of?? Crawl under the truck, find it and coax it out...

You want to crawl under there? :D

And Nunya, if you're ever in the area, bring a bag, you can have as many as you want. We have a very stupid terrier, so we keep an eye out.

You want to crawl under there? :D

LOL no problem!! I was catching snakes bigger than that when I was 10, seriously!!

I understand if it is something you aren't comfortable with, but few snakes in this area want to deal with humans and only the poisonous ones are to be feared. :shrug:

I hope it slithers off at night when the truck is parked so there is no trouble for anyone. I seriously think your stupid terrier is in no danger, even if the snake is larger...

B