Amazed!

87SEdan

So my pathy wouldn't start the other day and I came on here to look for info. I searched and figured out it was the alternator or solinoid. So today I took my hammer and rachet extension and tapped, and it started right up. I know ill need to rebuild it soon as it sounds clogged up, I just can't believe it worked. My other car is an audi a4 and in no way would that ever be possible! Too much digital intervention. These trucks are crazy durable, I had no idea. Keep on truckin!!!

Thats why I dont understand why auto makers now a days try to re-invent the wheel. If it aint broke don't fix it.

The less reliable the better... then you have to buy a new one sooner. As long as you aren't too much worse than the other guy...

But a lot of this stuff IS an improvement, when its new and working...

The more sensors computers circuit boards and wires, the easier it it to break down.....

Your right, I think I trust my 24 year old pathy more than my 06 titan. I still haven't had a chance to bring the titan in for the fuel pump relay recall, then wonder what will be next on the recall list.

James

Same thing here. My Audis engine blew at 130k due to bolts backing out of the engine. It's getting replaced now. Using the path as a dd until then. My pathfinder has done 300k+ and never asks for anything, no oil consumption or smoke. It's really a special model imo

Your right, I think I trust my 24 year old pathy more than my 06 titan. I still haven't had a chance to bring the titan in for the fuel pump relay recall, then wonder what will be next on the recall list.

James

Please dont ever bring up that recall again, it was a NIGHTMARE of epic proportions :headwall:

Edited by Alkorahil