Picture Hunt Game

OfftourRoadie96

I keep seeing pathfinders every where, but I can't find a 97!

Doesn't have to be just a 97....in your case, it needs to be an R50 (1996-2004). .....it's more hard to find one with an open parking space next to it, to get your photo op.

Just out of curiosity......How would you tell the difference between 96-98, just by looking at them??? :scratchhead:

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

Doesn't have to be just a 97....in your case, it needs to be an R50 (1996-2004). .....it's more hard to find one with an open parking space next to it, to get your photo op.

Just out of curiosity......How would you tell the difference between 96-98, just by looking at them??? :scratchhead:

Get out an look at the sticker on the wind shield.(just jokes)

But imagine there was a whole parking lot of them. *drive**stop**get out check*"nope next"*drive**stop* etc. lol. :cheetos:

-XD

Edited by PathfinderIII

You know some prick with an 05+ is going to come in here and park his at the dealer and blow us all out of the water on points, lol.

So be it. We will all just have to meet up and blow him outta the water and onto MARS. ;)

-XD

Edited by PathfinderIII

I this is classed as cheating I'll remove it.

My 4dr in the back my white 2dr left, flatmates lifted 4dr and Kiwipetes really lifted 4dr

One question, I have 2 tone grey and silver, Pete has all grey... Does that count as same colour?

7-8 points depending on judgement :D

Image0265.jpg

A bit of stretch in my opinion, since none of you guys are even parked NEXT TO EACH OTHER. But, as previously stated, the spirit of the game was to park next to a random Pathy, but it's suppose to be for fun. I don't care. Honor System!

• 2 weeks later...