What's always in your pockets?

nunya

I get my, cargo style pants from wallyworld the main thing they have to have is the slot above the lower left pocket for my magic marker, sharpie, and a couple of pens. left lower pocket has my wallet, upper left has my park keys, left rear a hanky, right rear empty,right upper car and house keys and change and a led flashlight, lower right a kershaw folding knife and a lighter for emergency use, cellphone on my right hip.

Damn that's a lot of crap to carry :tired:

My pockets

Left side front - wallet, small pocket knife.

right side front - keys and gum

I don't put anything in my back pockets, as I don't like sitting on anything. Since I quit smoking, my right side feels so much lighter not having smokes and a lighter in that pocket as well.

I don't put anything in my back pockets, as I don't like sitting on anything. Since I quit smoking, my right side feels so much lighter not having smokes and a lighter in that pocket as well.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's tough.

I've been trying to quit biting my nail for about 15 years. Which is probably more disgusting then smoking if you really think about it. And yes........ Smoking is disgusting. Sorry smokers, but its true.

Back on topic now.

In my pocket, all the time: the damned taxman!!! frig I hate paying taxes. (sorry, jut did mine the other night).

I used to put my wallet in my back pocket... much less back pain since I stopped that.

theres always my S&W 442 .38 spl+P with with Federal Hydrashock hollowpoints, my pocket watch & my wallet

nice 38s are pretty good guns. it was the top selling guns we had while i was there

Don't wanna spam or anything but I ordered a pair of pants from This place and they have held up nicely here a year an dhowever many months later. Only issue I had was the button wasnt sewed on very tight, nothing I couldn't fix in a few min.

No affiliation but I figure i'd pass hte link on to those who want decent pants at a decent price.

To stay on topic..always have my keys on a carribeaner clipped into the front left pocket, phone in front right pocket, wallet in back left. Pending the pair of pants I have on chap stick can be in front left with keys or in a cargo pocket. Knife sits in coin tab inside front right or in back right.