What Are The Most Cel Codes You Have Had At Once?

Precise1

14 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most CEL codes you have had at once

Title says it. Please list the codes, say what they are and what the cure was. If you have a thread about it, post a link for reference.

Do not count the same code twice please.

I'm wanting to have fun with 'My Pathy was more messed up than yours' game but also make an attempt with indexing code diagnostics a little; there is no way I can sort all of NPORA alone so this will help greatly.

Orderly presentation is always a plus. ;)

On after thought, I'm going to make it a poll too... :beer:

B

I'll go first with the wife's caR50... :rolleyes:

3 codes:

P0301 #1 cyl misfire

P059 O2 circuit slow response, Bank #2 Sensor #2

P0158 O2 sensor circuit high voltage Bank #2 Sensor #2

The answer was injector #1 replacement, it was shorting/failing when hot after being restarted. A PITA.

I have ignored the PO158 so far, it only lights up occasionally and will be dealt with in spring.

The thread can be found here.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27522&st=0&p=513002&fromsearch=1entry513002

B

I've had almost every single code an '84 Z31 computer can throw. That was when I was first wiring everything in. Now I have a code for the FTS, O2 sensor, load sensor, and TPS because I don't have them wired in.

I've had almost every single code an '84 Z31 computer can throw. That was when I was first wiring everything in. Now I have a code for the FTS, O2 sensor, load sensor, and TPS because I don't have them wired in.

Kingman wins, everyone go home.

:blink:

And you wonder why it doesn't run right??

I wonder why it runs!! :shiftyeyes:

B

Ok just dealt with

43 TPS, 12 MAF, 13 COOLANT sensor

They all share the same ground. The ground was actually shorted out inside the ECU.

In the past (more than once)

43 TPS, 12 MAF, 47 CAS, 53 O2 sensor

Injectors, I think I had one more code than that when my python injectors failed after 4 months.

ALSO the CAS code is very sensitve. It is known to throw down after missfires, turing your cap too far when setting the timing or putting the dizzy in wrong among a few other false causes.

Just two codes, two times:

Today:

P0304: Cylinder 4 Misfire

P1320: Ignition Signal Problem

Fix: Plug ignition coil 4 in all the way :crossedwires:

On for about 2-3 years until summer 2010:

P1140: Crankshaft position sensor (Bank 1)

P1145: Crankshaft position sensor (Bank 2)

Fix: Replace both sensors with new sensors bought from Amazon for about $60 each

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

True, but still that is amazing for a dead battery root cause. Maybe it helps with troubleshooting though? 10 codes means the alternator died, 12 codes means the battery can't take a charge, 15 codes means someone stole the battery and 18 codes means you clipped a telephone pole and ripped that section of the car off? :shrug:

:D

B