another aussie joining the best site

flyinwall

g'day there guys and gals

well i have seen the light and i am finally realising my dream of getting a pathfinder (ive been wanting one for about 15 years now).

i am in the process of selling my

modified toyota landcruiser 80 series

cruisercar.jpg

so i can purchase

this

bluepathie.jpg

it is a 91 model with no rust what so ever and only a couple of small dents

it has 235x75 tyres at the moment but the plans (after reading this fantastic site)

2" body lift and 2" suspension lift and 32" mud tyres and i am considerind putting a toyota sc14 supercharger on it with EFI (only if i find i realy need it)

Welcome to NPORA!! That's quite the Landcruiser you have there but that is also a pretty clean Pathfinder too. I look forward to watching you build it... :aok:

Ahh, another banana bender.

What the hell does that mean?? :blink:

B

that bugger looks clean...plus it's a 2 door! turbo diesel?

sorry its a z24 i wish it was a turbo diesel

What the hell does that mean??

its just a way of saying im from Queensland

just like saying someone from New South Wales (or is that Victoria i cant remember) is a cockroach

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ..... Well i just sold the landcruiser so now i can go and get the new (to me) beast unfortunatly its not the blue 1991 2 door

bluepathie.jpg

but a white 1992 4 door Terrano turbo diesel

92terrano.jpg

it is a little bit cheaper and a hell of a lot closer, as the blue one was about 11 hours drive away but the white one is about 2 hours drive away and it is the turbo diesel that i wanted. Now as for plans for it i want to do a 2" suspension lift with 2" body lift and 31" mud tyres (for the moment) and a fuel tank out of a GQ patrol (as they are supposed to be a bolt in fit and offer an extra 20lt of fuel capacity) Make a front bar for it and make a roof basket which will hold 4 spotlights on the front and a couple at the back for reversing lights and get it setup for mild touring so i can get out there and do some driving in it

Edited by flyinwall

Welcome to the site Mate ,

The patrol tanks are a straight bolt in as i've got a GU 90ltr Diesel tank in my Pathy .

are there any differences between petrol and diesel tanks with the GU patrol as id hate to get the wrong one and i guess its a GU wagon not a tray back

what is the capacity of the standard pathy fuel tank?

Edited by flyinwall

• 2 weeks later...