hi

xxrjxx

just sayin hi, this is my second pathfinder, first was a 98 chilkoot this one is a 96 se, for winter and snow use only..as soon as its good to drive out im in my 01 boosted nitrous mustang that i race and wrench on myself dynoed at 400/440, glad i found this forum, lots of questions, i also run a very large autowrecker and have for many yrs

nice stang. reminds me of a friend of mine's.. he's got the 96(?) w/ the 5.0 in it.. regardless. welcome. i'm a newbie, too. and, yeah nice car for 150 congrats, i drive an older one (wd21) but i'll swear up and down these things are bulletproof. if i am not mistaken, check out the R50 forums. that's what your year is considered (slang for your model year round these parts) :)

Welcome Bud. Nice race car, but lets talk about the important one... :D

$150 for a running pathy is a steal!! I hope it works out well for you, it sounds like you'll be able to fix any issues you find. :aok:

B

since there seems to be some intrest in my stang i will post a vid from a car show last month...it is my pride and joy and i love my stang, but it dosent drive to well in the rain or snow..and my first option would be the pathfinder, it is my second...

Epic burnout! Hahaha! I don't think there's any better sound than a supercharged Mustang. It just doesn't get any better.

i still dont get tired of watching it myself...

I'm with the census that only spending $150 on a running truck is a pretty decent deal, you didn't even use lube! Hell, you could make you money back hand over fist just doein a part out and scrapping it!

And don't act suprised there's interest in your Mustang either, yea were all here due to our love of Pathfinders but have other tastes in cars too and can respect most styles of automotive hobbys

the pathfinder was a very lucky deal..true i do get ppl almost everyday wanting to get rid of there old cars and trucks..but there usually junkers..obviously these deals dont come around often and i do feel very lucky to get into this for 150, guy said it needed a fuel pump and the engine light was on as well, i drove it home from work that night with no probs, unhooked the battery let it sit till the next day came home from work put the cable back on and no engine light..ive been driving it the last couple days with no problems..except the clunking which ive narrowed down to bushings of some sort..my last pathfinder had the same problem, but the good thing is i have lots of access to parts,

:welcome:

WOW, Mustang is my dream car and yours is beautyful I LOVE it. B)

WOW, you dont dream too big then eh teixeira?????? LOL Just kidding...great bang for the buck those 5.0 stangers are eh!!!

(not quite a "dream" car IMHO tho...

just sayin.

Tye

Well I really don't know how good it is for the wallet, I have only seen 1 from the 70's live on a classics car exposition.

It's not a common car here in Portugal, in fact there seems (I think) to be 1 or 2 in all Portugal just like our friend here has. They were never sold here.

I just like the looks of it alot, what can I say?... :shrug:

Well I really don't know how good it is for the wallet, I have only seen 1 from the 70's live on a classics car exposition.

It's not a common car here in Portugal, in fact there seems (I think) to be 1 or 2 in all Portugal just like our friend here has. They were never sold here.

I just like the looks of it alot, what can I say?... :shrug:

Ya...and i must admit...the smile got wider and wider the longer i watched him do that burnout....silly little black mustang never saw that coming!!!!

Tye