What is a Hoohaa centerlink

XSrcing

It is mentioned everywhere, but when I search for it I get nothing but Poho 9 results and the occasional person linking to grassroots.com.

Well, grassroots.com is some corporate communications website so I am lost. Googling got me nowhere either since all I got were the same grassroots.com links and pictures of Nissans parked on rocks.

It is mentioned everywhere, but when I search for it I get nothing but Poho 9 results and the occasional person linking to grassroots.com.

Well, grassroots.com is some corporate communications website so I am lost. Googling got me nowhere either since all I got were the same grassroots.com links and pictures of Nissans parked on rocks.

try grassroots4x4.com

and you should get a whole topic on the centerlink if you search on here. tells you everything you need to know. basically it is a replacement centerlink which helps solve some of the steering woes on the early pathfinders.

x2 http://www.grassroots4x4.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1combine with a dummy steering box or Idler arm brace for best results. I did this on my 89 and I will be doing it again on my 94 which is a street only vehicle.