Post ur rim pictures

qx4paulo

Yup I see the similarities :). Have some maint issues before I can add toys, front sway bar bushings and pass side end links are shot, shocks and springs way too soft, Transfer and diff fluids need changing, oh and the left rear bump stop is sitting at the bottom of the spring. Entire front end gone over. And it is the rainy season my drive was a river most of today as was the street out front.

Edited by rgallant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not paint them they came that way, this was a Klondike edition so it may have come that way. I don't really care as they will go for sliders at some point.

Those are OEM? Never seen that craziness before.

I did not paint them they came that way, this was a Klondike edition so it may have come that way. I don't really care as they will go for sliders at some point.

I have a burgundy '97 also...an SE Offroad so black bumpers and no pinstripe. Mine is in good shape and yours is in excellent shape...especially for begin in BC. I particularly can't believe those steprails....mine rusted away almost to literally nothing so finally pulled em off this past spring. And interestingly my left rear bumpstop is sittin in the bottom of the spring too...must have been a quality control issue when the BURGUNDY ones were coming off the line!! Anywho...curious how you plan to address that bumpstop as I haven't decided for myself. Thinking I'll just leave it be for now as I believe you need to remove the spring to replace the bumpstop. Hoping/planning to go with some OME springs in a few years...but just did the front struts so will probably wait til those need replaced again to do the front springs...with OME also. Options I know of for the bumpstop are OEM replacement or 4x4parts.com and I believe theirs just sit in the bottom of the spring. Just a quick question...don't mean to hijack the thread. My rim pictures are boring...OEM originals.

yeah one of my bumpstops is hanging out inside the spring too. and the other, is missing completely :scratchhead:

i just did my sway bar bushings and end links in the past 2 weeks. my end links were $18 a piece plus tax, got some cheapos from ebay for the rear for $20 a pair, the bushings cost me i think $10 for a pair. i also did my lower ball joins at $20 a piece. i'm still running oem suspension gear for now, but i got all the pivotal little crap out of the way. i have an engine sitting half way torn down, too bad i've neve done an over haul, so i dont have a clue what i'm doin.

and ALL of my toys, are built from scrap, except my brush guard, and even that isnt close to what it used to be...

anyone notice what kind of rim is my spare, it begins with a y...

Here's a few pics of my 17x9 RBP 93R's with 4" of BS wrapped with 285/65/17R's. Running OME 922(I think) springs with NX4 1" strut spacers and 1" Mr Gasket spring spacers in the back. I will be switching over to the AC springs because offroad I'm rubbing the fender flairs in the front. I also had to trim a lot more then everyone else with 33's because of the lower lift OME offers. EDIT: Fixed the pics.

963308440_AJ7to-X2b.jpg

963325275_img_8404b.jpg

963310705_fcX4G-X2b.jpg

Nice looking rig...but it looks like a "trailer queen" LOL Too shiny and clean...

no offense man!!

Tye

Thanks and no offense taken. The pics were snapped by a friend's girlfriend at a local car show themed Down 'N Dirty but they wanted clean rides so she got her semi-annual wash. She doesn't really get that dirty regardless because I'm not a mudder. 2WD = Baja/Desert style. Sad I know but I'm not going to let it hold me back.

Edited by EmptyV

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's mine, 17x8 Enkei RT6 (4" backspacing I think...) with 265/65 17 BFG Rugged Trails

Lowsideedit.jpg

ThreeQuarterEdit.jpg

I definately think R50's are the best looking of the Pathys out there, just seems like there's not much of an aftermarket sector out there....