suspension lift

Pentzy

i have a 95 pathfinder xe. i already put a 3 inch body lift on it and im running 33's. i want to put a 3" suspension lift on it but the only ones i find are over 600 bucks. does anyone know of anything cheaper or a way that i can rig it up or do it myself. let me know all of your ideas. thanks guys

Jack the truck up with a floor jack on the frame and jam alley apples between the frame and suspension components...

seriously :search: this is like the "what size tire will fit" questions. The answers are everywhere man

Because he's a newbie, and the search engine sucks for everyone....

Here ya go.

Rear Spring Options

Re-indexing and cranking torsion bars for front end lift.

Should run you just the cost of Jeep Grand Cherokee coils (or whatever you choose from the list).

My coils from an auto wrecker were $40 each.

Enjoyyyyy.

• Like 1

Because he's a newbie, and the search engine sucks for everyone....

Here ya go.

Rear Spring Options

Re-indexing and cranking torsion bars for front end lift.

Should run you just the cost of Jeep Grand Cherokee coils (or whatever you choose from the list).

My coils from an auto wrecker were $40 each.

Enjoyyyyy.

thank you for not being an asshole and actually helping me.

no offence meant man, just after 10 months of lurking you proably should have found at least a hint as to what your lookin for on the subject. Hell if Goldsboro was a little closer I'd ride over and help ya put it togher, and coulda GIVEN you a pair of JGC coils. Don't take it to heart that a couple people didn't want to do some footwork though(sadly, I'm guilty of it..yea. for that I apolojize as well)...like i said before, it's like the "tire size" question.

no offence meant man, just after 10 months of lurking you proably should have found at least a hint as to what your lookin for on the subject. Hell if Goldsboro was a little closer I'd ride over and help ya put it togher, and coulda GIVEN you a pair of JGC coils. Don't take it to heart that a couple people didn't want to do some footwork though(sadly, I'm guilty of it..yea. for that I apolojize as well)...like i said before, it's like the "tire size" question.

you can drive down here and give me a hand

i havent been on here for like 6 months buts its all good man

I'm not gonna even say it

[/quote

cool dude thanks for your help

thank you for not being an asshole and actually helping me.

Lets get something straight here, no one has been an asshole to you so that attitude is unjustified.

ILMP took the time to give you links to threads (thanks for that ILMP).

You could have found them yourself quite easily since these are pinned, popular topics.

People here are quite willing to help, even more so once you have have tried to find it yourself.

There is easily 5-8 years of information here and it can be hard to sort through so we try to work together but the 'standard information' is all clearly labeled and posted for exactly this reason.

Try not to be an asshole and alienate the people you are asking for help. ;)

B

just opened this thread and first thing I saw was the last reply "hey bud" and immediately thought of "Hey bud let's party" LOL

LOL "Hey did you hear that bell ring?" "We're here!!" Hahaha Spiccolli!!

:shrug:

Can't you Amish get along? :laugh:

He may just be angry because his beard isn't as full as yours...

He's too far from Lancaster! Shunned from the horse and buggy ways!

Ohhhh so THAT's it. Hell I woke up one fine morning and someone had stolen the wheels off of my wagon...

Try not to be an asshole and alienate the people you are asking for help. ;)

Word.:puterpunch: