Is It Just Me?

headpeace

Yes lately here is a lot more of it, and post in the wrong section. We try to catch them and clean it up, but if you see something that we did not, feel free to let one of us know. Either by a PM or the report a post feature :aok:

I think it's just you... I haven't been seeing any?
I think it's just you... I haven't been seeing any?

:lol:

P...

I think he meant "threads/topics" more than single posts

yes I see it allot lately and its a bit annoying.

I'd rather see my replies with everyone elses replies all in the same place.

If it fits multiple categories pick the best ONE and ONLY ONE and post it there.

*snort*

Not for long if he can't behave.

B

Which is known he can't...

The multi-topic of the same thing IS a bit annoying when I do see them before they are cleaned up. That or a ne w thread dedicated to "I'm bored" and stuff we have threads like poho for.

I've been multi-posting lately too, and not on purpose. I click post once and 2 or 3 show up...

Double-post ain't the thoughts here man, we all do that I think, more about multi threads

Or does it seem like a lot of people double or triple post posts now? (disregard Vsicks recent post)

Its kids,that all.It you look at them its mostly posted from people who just got there first car/first pathfinder.And they post it more then once to see if the same people give diffrent answers for the same thing,just worded diffrently.