Three wheel motion

jwmyers23

I noticed the other day that if I pull out of an intersection and I am heavey on the fun pedal that my Pathfinder will pick up either the front or rear tire. It depends on how the road is sloped. I do have my torsion bars cranked, Grand Cherokee springs out back, a 2 inch body lift, and my sway bars are connected when driving on the street. I don't have a problem with it doing that (its fun to scare the crap out of my wife now and then)I was just wondering if anybody elses does that.

after I did my 3" springs in back my stock rear shocks would go CLACK after each bump as they topped out. It was not long b4 I heard PING CLACK CLACK CLACK. the internals had had it I was now riding and unchecked spring lol. I got some rancho's that are a few inches longer.

after I did my 3" springs in back my stock rear shocks would go CLACK after each bump as they topped out. It was not long b4 I heard PING CLACK CLACK CLACK. the internals had had it I was now riding and unchecked spring lol. I got some rancho's that are a few inches longer.

for SOME reason I don't have that issue.... dang

in 4L I can get both front wheels off the ground.

I don't even want to imagine the stress on the drivetrain from that...

I've had one wheel come off the ground because I turned it too sharp and gunned it on dry pavement, but it's really hard to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Your hilarious...

Jackstands on frame=wheels off ground

just to clarify ;)

Well, you said you had a hard time getting the wheels on the ground, cause they were always on jackstands. I'm just being Mr. Literal here :) haha