31's

Kyle94

they shouldn't rub since the pathfinders came with 31's from the factory. You may have to adjust the torsion bars slightly if your truck originally came with the smaller size

Edited by ahardb0dy

they will fit fine, i only think you will need to crank the T-bars if they are sagging.

Yeah we had to reset the t bars cuz the guy that did the clutch last didn't reset them right and they were cranked all the way up but the truck looked as if they were there at all... So it sat like an effin hot rod, lol. :)

Man where are all these wicked tire deals around here? Haha...good find bro.

got em off craigslist, 15 miles away from me, they look relly "aggreassive". ill add some pics later when i get home, and this weekend of i get em on my truck... :jig:

why do you say that? :scratchhead:

because it's a regulary asked question... "how big" or "will so-and-so size fit" questions are constantly asked. As stated though 31s are a factory size on some and will fit especkley since you already got your self leveled, dependign on the wheel your running too. If you got some 12" wide wheel with some deranged offset that makes em hang out like a dirt track car they are proably gonna hit the fenders at some point...

because it's a regulary asked question... "how big" or "will so-and-so size fit" questions are constantly asked. As stated though 31s are a factory size on some and will fit especkley since you already got your self leveled, dependign on the wheel your running too. If you got some 12" wide wheel with some deranged offset that makes em hang out like a dirt track car they are proably gonna hit the fenders at some point...

these are 10.5 inches wide.... im gonna be puttin em on this weekend and i guess ill see how they fit... ill add pics to if i get em put on...

Yeah we had to reset the t bars cuz the guy that did the clutch last didn't reset them right and they were cranked all the way up but the truck looked as if they were there at all... So it sat like an effin hot rod, lol. :)

the rims are goin on my mothers rig, if they fit hers.... but here they are...

l_9ee9985d58fa4104b12cc5090436c137.jpg

l_6035f61cdf7944678aabfd142ae542ac.jpg

b9f1f034.jpg

Looks pretty level to me...

And besides, Mister510's truck was angled where mine is a straight edge. If it were angled like his, it wouldn't hit.

Edited by silverton