My Truck...

Kyle94

My rig is a 93 nissan pathfinder. It's black, has black tinted windows, mag wheels and an awesome stereo that consists of two ten inch subs in a ported enclosed fiber glass box with a jensen 600w amp, stock tweeters, and new door and ceiling speakers.... Has 209,xxx mile and still runs great cept for a small oil leak and needs tranny work, plus small other pieces.... Bad tranny bearings, needs tires, needs oil chang and oil leak fixed, needs torsion bars turned up a lil, it sits really low in the front, plus a few other minor things, but just the tranny bearings alone are gonna cost $168 and the generous help of a friend doing the work.... Lots of work needs to be done, and after cranking the torsion bars my gpa is gonna align it at his shop...

Edited by kyleky07

Welcome!

Sounds like a pretty solid base to start with, all things considered. Mechanical problems are actually the easiest repairs. Body and interior are a bit tougher to get right. Take a peep at the common problems/fixes post if you haven't already, there's some good info in there. And keep your friend and grampa close by, they sound very useful. :aok:

Welcome! Don't forget to add a pic or 10, we like pictures around here. The sound system stuff ain't my personal flavor (too much room taken up for other stuff to me) but I'm the type that's happy as long as I can hear it over the exhaust.

Welcome! Glad to see your account issue is good to go! As the others said. Pics. You're gonna love the help you get here vs. the other place. And don't forget, :search:

Jose

Welcome! Don't forget to add a pic or 10, we like pictures around here.

That's only because some of us are not so good in the reading department. We likey da picamatures. :D

Welcome to NPORA!

Why must someone always get these indirect(or direct sometimes) jabs in at me on all the new member welcome pages? I just trying to be nice...

I'll add pics as soon as I can. It's in the shop right now but when I go down there next weeknd I'll take some pics of the tranny work and stuuf were doin. But for now I'll add some pics I already have, tomorrow. Sorry, I was thinking about pics when I made the thread... :)

Welcome!

Sounds like a pretty solid base to start with, all things considered. Mechanical problems are actually the easiest repairs. Body and interior are a bit tougher to get right. Take a peep at the common problems/fixes post if you haven't already, there's some good info in there. And keep your friend and grampa close by, they sound very useful. :aok:

Yes they are very helpful, tranny is sittin on the floor at gpas shop right now, after six hrs of work we got it out...

and some more... :)

Drivers Interior

l_5f97f33dea794a95b6fac5ed17d548c6.jpg

The Sticks...

l_4cebd4b5f521488aa49f2ebc2dc6ee75.jpg

Rear Interior.. trying to find the rear seat belt.. previous owner's dog chewed it in half.. (drivers side rear one)

l_82d4bfbdd26848eaa0d9e1322b0d361b.jpg

The sub setup.. ive got a new enclosed ported box with a glass front...still the same subs and amp..

l_5b2a563b38d744899bca3f5807e25b45.jpg

old school 600watt jensen

l_a5149e919d224d29a7c66a63163d1c2b.jpg

and the last ones that i have...

I love the speakers in the ceiling and the tweeters all around...

l_ca34181793364a3a8c9081af13bf509a.jpg

209,xxx miles

l_14fdb62a7ee645e9825358890e977d34.jpg

The front...

l_4b9884358ea64c5e91e5ef0f6986e11d.jpg

Front side... Cant wait to take it too the beach this summer when i fix the tranny and cv shafts and get some GOOD tires..

l_3d0fd6ed2a8e494985fd4eca447c62dd.jpg

The wheels..

l_fbad2273f0384fe8af3ce1f2cd5c9397.jpg

Come to find out that it sits like this cuz someone put a new clutch in and didnt put the torsion bars back on right so they are cranked all the way up and it still sits in the dirt, were gonna re-adjust them when we put the tranny back in...

l_b5239c1d6884481d9913f65ed9558e2e.jpg

oh and now there's a giant FOX sticker covering the majority of the rear wondow... its cool.. i will add some more pics when i go back to the shop next weekend and when i get it home in a couple of weeks...

Badass,what are those wheels?

The wheels were on the truck when i got it... all i kno is that they are Modern 15" rims....sorry..

trying to find the rear seat belt.. previous owner's dog chewed it in half.. (drivers side rear one)

You gotta say things like this sooner man...Coulda got you one (even grey) YESTERDAY when I was at the pick-a-part...

You gotta say things like this sooner man...Coulda got you one (even grey) YESTERDAY when I was at the pick-a-part...

aw,dammit. haha, ive been lookin everywhere online and i cant find one anywhere, and we dont have any pick n pull yards around here.

aw,dammit. haha, ive been lookin everywhere online and i cant find one anywhere, and we dont have any pick n pull yards around here.

and i gotta have monies too. haha

sometimes you can get things "cheap" while getting a cart full of other things... you ask any of the people partign out around here? Should be able to get a deal that way...

Edited by nunya

sometimes you can get things "cheap" while getting a cart full of other things... you ask any of the people partign out around here? Should be able to get a deal that way...

ive asked a few but havent got any replies yet...

welcome to the site NICE TRUCK, kind of looks like mine,

vsmdsi.jpg

pretty damn close, lol, cept for the rims the tire on the back and i dont have the front mud flaps (tryin to find some, no such luck) and my fender flares arent as black, mine are kinda faded...

Wow, good looking pathy, especially for the miles. I've never seen a black bumper like that. All the ones I see are bare metal or rusted. That's how mine was til a rattle canned it black, but yours looks real good!