Stereo Central

nismothunder

Just wondering what other people have for there home adio...I'm kinda a speaker freak so hear it goes...

I follow system is what is hooked up in my bed room...

Denon DRA-25 reciver.

Philips cdr765 cd player/recorder

2 Klipsh Heresry Loud speaker system speaker model HBR

yamaha ns-a738 model speaker acting as sub woofer

twin Bose 301-serious 4 speakers acting as back up base

Unknown Advent house speakers

Spectra 11 acoustat speakers (made by rockford)

Its loud and it'll rattle stuff off the dressures so I like it...

Whats not hooked up,A pair of unknown model scouts and denver accounstic house speakers...there good but I dont have room for them...

Lets hear what you have and see how there set up...

In my room I have a technics SA-GX170 receiver hooked to a pair of Paradigm 3SE MkII speakers. I rarely use it any more although it sounds great.

In my basement I have a Kenwood 100 watts rms per channel receiver (too lazy to look at model number) with a Set of Acoustic research studio monitors for the fronts, a Polk Audio center speaker, two pioneer speakers with stands for the rears and a Peerless 12" sub (it's not powered, just runs off the receiver). I got a 5 disc cd changer and a dual tape deck, actually they are the technics ones that came with the receiver in my room but I didn't want all that stuff in there. I also have a Turntable that I got from radio shack, cost 150 dollars, yikes.

And I barely use any of it anymore...

Edited by adamzan

well im not at home so i dont know the numbers

for my computer in my room i have logitech z5500 1000watt max 550watt rms or something

in my garage i have a sony receiver with my 7.1 Yamaha speakers that came with my Yamaha receiver but i didnt like them as much

for my tv surround sound i have:

73" 1080p 120hz tv

a Yamaha 7.1 600watt receiver

a klipsch front center speaker

2 tall jbl tower speakers for the front speaker

2 Bose 161 for the rear

some cheap 12" theater sub

the glowing thing is my htpc

picture

aa35e47c.jpg

pc case

http://www.case4htpc.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/thermaltake-bach-vb8000bns-021.jpg

Edited by edicer2

I have a Onkyo 7.1 surround system for the main tv which is a few years old 52" RCA, Onkyo was one of those all in one box systems but it sounds pretty good, use it mostly when we play rock band and guitar hero. My new/old system consists of a Sansui G-5500 60 watts per ch but this receiver is so damn loud haven't had it past 4!, Klipsch Heresey speakers, Tascam 302MK2 dual cassette deck, JVC turntable on top of cabinet, there is a JVC cd player in the pic but I took that out now have a old MCS tape deck someone gave me, and I normally have a Aiwa AD-F990 tape deck but that is being repaired.

24mti6s.jpg

my Aiwa tape deck: (not my actual one just a pic I found of it online)

taqzus.jpg

closeup of Sansui receiver:

t7edz6.jpg

the JVC turntable: this pic was before I bought it

2ljrdhc.jpg

and speaking of rockband here are the drums I use, I bought them from a guy in Minn. who custom made everything seen except the pvc parts that I added to mount the Roland drum module and the guitar hero cymbals, now have replaced one of the cymbal's with a Pinn tech electronic cymbal:

2ni4egl.jpg