Looking For New Wheels And Tires

grayfox2

As of now, I have the 3 spoke alloy wheels wrapped with Michelen 31x10.5R15 tires. I was checking out modified magazine, and saw an ad by Tire Rack that has a set of Sparco "Pista" wheels for $84 each. But I also have an opportunity to pick up some Volk VE37's (the bronze truck wheels) for a grand total of $2,000. I'm just wondering what the lug sizes our trucks are, and if I should stick with 15" wheels or go to 16? Also considering going wider than 6 inches, maybe 8, but I have no fender flares so IDK.

Tire wise, I'm looking at Bridgestone Dueler A/T's but I don't know what size I should go with. Bigger, smaller?

Edited by grayfox2

It's a daily driver, the most off roading it does is in the winter time when the powdery stuff comes down. I'm just looking for some nice bronze wheels to spiffy her up a little.

Lol I was actually considering getting them powder coated. But I really love the way REAL bronze wheels look lol. So I just wanted to see if anyone else knew of any. Also meant to say TE37's not VE lol

The Volks are nice. I had thought about getting them also but I really didn't want to pay that amount of money for a set of wheels for my Pathfinder when I can get the Volks for my G35. They are right though. Sprray paint is your friend and they have all types of colors nowadays. That bronze hammered paint would look sick in my opinion.

It's a Pathfinder, not a Subaru.

It's also my daily lol so it needs some lovin'. I'm getting a 300ZX TT which will get most of that, but the Path needs to be repped as well. I consider the Pathfinder my limo, so I think how people riding in her feel as well as how I do. =)