Lsd

cullen

No, if you have LSD and one tire loses traction the other should engage as well. What terrain were you in? Mud, gravel, sand, wet pavement? All of these terrains should almost guarantee the LSD kicks in. Sometimes on dry pavement the LSD isn't strong enough to hold both wheels together.

Also, does your pumpkin have the LSD sticker on it, or have you jacked the rear end up to see if both wheels spin in the same direction? If the opposite wheel spins in the opposite direction, you do not have an LSD.

i was in loose dirt never gooosed it though booth wheel do turn in same diretion to though. i was checking out every thing on my truck flex power 4x4 ect a jeep club invited me on a ride next weekend

i was in loose dirt never gooosed it though booth wheel do turn in same diretion to though. i was checking out every thing on my truck flex power 4x4 ect a jeep club invited me on a ride next weekend

Idk if you mean both wheels turned in same direction while on the ground....but for that test, you gotta get em both off the ground, put it in neutral, then manually push one wheel

You can try using some diff juice that doesn't have LSD additives. Drain your diff, fill with new NON-LSD juice(I used Redline 75-90ns), drive figure eights in a parking lot and try to determine if it's locking up enough. If it's too aggressive add some LSD additive a little at a time. If your tires don't chirp at all then replace the LSD clutch pack. A junk yard pull would be your best bet to start off with. I pulled a LSD third member in the correct ratio here for $40. If that doesn't work you can replace the friction discs, but that can get expensive.