Pick N Pull Online Price List

msavides

Now in addition to searching inventory when you click on a yard you can now see that yards price list.

So now I can see if I can afford the part before I even step foot in the yard

AWESOME!!

That would have been nice last time I went. I found a good tranny cooler (full sized, after market) on a pathy and also yanked a small stock one off of some american car, literally 3x10". They charged me the same for both!! I paid too much for an efan that I grabbed also, but oh well, live and learn. This will let me click and learn... :D

B

I cant even count on my closest pick-a-parts inventory list...

0607861 1991 Nissan-SUV Pathfinder 4x4 2 Dr SUV 3.0

0804076 Gold 1995 Nissan-SUV Pathfinder 4x4 XE 2 Dr 3.0 AT

plus they tried charging me $65 for a rear wing for the 4runner last time I was there and I pickeed a spare for the Pathfinder up a coupel weeks before for $15 WITH hinges. Jokes on them though, once I caught the price bluff (reminded him it wasn't my fist time and didn't care if I left with or without it) and he said $20 which I agreed with, I left with another wing underneath it for the Pathfinder(w/o hinges). Not my fault he didn't lift it...

Oh yeah, it would be downright immoral of you to leave a Pick and Pull without stealing at least as much in parts as you bought. I mean thats just junkyard economics. My pockets are always bulging every time I leave that place, I have enough 80A fuses and headlight bulbs and shifter knobs and dash vents and lug nuts and wire assemblys and tail light lenses and interior dash components and emblems and hoses and spare floor change to last both cars forever.

pick n pull expensive here. they wanted 10 bucks for a center cap for the lego. then they wanted 90 bucks for a bumper. then i asked them how much they wanted for bucket seats and they told me its depending on the measurement of the seat. :wtf:

Edited by ac92pathfinder