Very Odd Question

Toby

I go to concerts a good bit and I wear glasses. Well it's a pain being in the crowd and your glasses fogging up (not to mention gross).

so I was curious as to what a good way to keep my glasses from fogging up was. I'm pretty blind so going without them isn't much of a choice. and I'd like Lasik just can't afford it right now.

do those anti fog cleaners do any good?

rainex defogger?

spit & wash always kept my googles clear in the water.

spit doesn't work.

Rainx has chemicals in it and gives off fumes that'll end up making you go blind.

anti-fog cleaners are hit or miss. Most the ones i've tried haven't worked on my glasses but did fine on something like my paintball mask.

When I got my new glasses I asked to have the anti fog stuff put in, seems to work well.

They didn't even offer me that. I got a concert sunday so i don't have time for it. just looking for a quick fix i guess

Not helpful but I bought this stuff from a Sportsman's show that some local guy sells. That stuff works amazing! Never fogged up once for 6 months until the coating wore off. It was a little spray bottle that's white with dark blue lettering and a picture of the mountains on it.

yeah. I dunno if the sporting goods section would sell something like that or not. Something that works.

I use toothpaste on my mirror. I dunno if that'd work cause the lenses in my glasses are like plastic.

On all my safety glasses, ski goggles, bike helmet etc I use dish soap. I used to fog hella bad with whatever I wore, never had a problem since I switched to dish soap. Wipe it on you glasses, let it dry and buff it clear with your shirt or whatever. Plus they smell good :)

On all my safety glasses, ski goggles, bike helmet etc I use dish soap. I used to fog hella bad with whatever I wore, never had a problem since I switched to dish soap. Wipe it on you glasses, let it dry and buff it clear with your shirt or whatever. Plus they smell good smile.gif

X2 I used to use that trick on mirrors to keep them from fogging in bathrooms.

No fogged mirrior= nobody sribbing stuff in fog with their fingers

No fingers on the glass = no cleaning the glass everyday

Edited by MY1PATH

Hey Bud, I ran across this as I was looking up something else I tripped over, North Fog-EX lens cleaner.

I think this is exactly what you need. Cat Crap!!! :lol:

http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/browseproducts/Cat-Crap-Anti-Fog-Lens-Cleaner.HTML

I love it!! I'm thinking of buying some, for my rifle scopes of course, just so I can have my own little jar of Cat Crap!!

B

I ended up buffing toothpaste onto the lenses. It worked for the most part. Started wearing off after a few hours of being crazy in the mosh pit and what not. But for the most part I couldn't complain. i'll try that cat crap stuff after I pay my parking ticket.

Of ALL the things to get a parking ticket for, I got ticketed for backing into a space rather than pulling in. gotta love Baltimore City.