Is This A Factory Alarm Switch?

ac92pathfinder

so right now im takeing my alarm isnt working right now cause when i have the switch on the on position the light stays solid. but if i have it on no impact it blinks fast. is there ways i can see whats wrong? ateast if it doesnt sound i have the blinking light. also the light on the switch itself doesnt come on. just on the dash.

i think i found out why the alarm is not working. is the original factory radio hooked up to the alarm system? cause i found a loose plug on the bottum of the seat looks factory. but there are some wires cut from it looks like they had an amp in it and one of the wires said horn and the others where like speaker wires. if i dont get the aarm working atleast i have a blinking light inside on the dash.

Factory...mine still works...but let me tell you about what a former owner did to my fog light switch...you know how some pathys came with adjustable shocks...yep he made it so my truck ether has rock hard shocks in back or ones so loose its like riding on the moon...one of the few things that they did that I found out about while driving done the road...

• 1 month later...

ok so im gonna wealk over to walmart since its down the road wish me good luck

Hey man, did you go to the Nissan Dealership in Santa Cruz, because that very same guy gave me a whole run around about how parts for my Pathfinder have to be custom ordered and would cost more. So I quit doing business with them for charging me $305 for not fixing my rear hatch and driverside door sensors for the dome lights(basically make the dome lights turn on and off when the doors are open and closed) and did a bunch of other crap that I didn't even request. But if you want any type of stock OEM parts from Nissan go to www.courtesyparts.com, they have everything that you would be looking for at a decent price. I heard somewhere that Courtesy Nissan has gotten awards in best customer satisfaction. Well check them out man. :clickdalink::aok::)

L8rZ

JB

• 2 weeks later...

nope never been there but its been serviced there from the previous owner. im not too worried about it right now. i kinda gave up. i saw wires under the seat thats cut one was for the horn.

ditch that pos factory alarm bud.. You can get a nice clifford for under $150 lifetime warranty. Those alarms doesnt work half the time and you dont want it malfunctioning on you.

Ive learned my lesson..as some of you might know that my truck was stolen..I have the alarm on and the thief still managed to break my doorlock and have enough time to break my ignition and start it.I know my impact is working prior to the break in because one time I accidentally slammed the hood shut while armed

Im going to put a clifford on my truck and its well worth the investment. I never thought that my truck would get stolen having an alarm in it.I also assumed that it has engine start cut off..my fault on that part for not checking the alarm function and now Im paying the price

Those factory alarm I believe has a 10 second delay when the door is opened while armed before it goes off..Im going with an instant trigger...heck if I lose the remote I wouldnt care if it goes off instantly when I open it.