4Wd R50 At Pick-A-Part (Riverside, Ca)

JoeV

Yesterday I came across a clean and almost complete 96? PF at the Pick-a-Part off of Pyrite & I-15. The inventory is rotating quickly so You should hurry if you need anything off of it.

thats a good yard there.

When anyone goes in there, ask for Troy. He'll be in the front office behind the counter answering phones etc. I've known him for a long

time.

Pics of his Yota are on the wall in there.

Edited by SteeevO

just FYI it says in spanish, on the fender "do not sell motor or heads"

This is because its a 'CARS' vehicle. I know because I just got parts from a '97 PF this past weekend (complete! also has a manual trans if anybody wants it. Yard is selling it for $650 - negotiable. the trans that is) All the cars that come from Cash for clunkers get a 'resin' poured into the engine, which hardens and renders the motor useless. So anything the oil goes on is non sell able, including the distributor. Luckily they don't do it to the trans. So if anybody is near me (I'm in south eastern VA, Virginia Beach/Norfolk area) I can show you where its at. Although I would prefer not to so I can save up and get the trans! But I'm a good sport. :lol:

Finally got my PF back on the road! And, the best part is it had GR-2 Struts on it! So I'm upgraded! Wooh wooh!

Jose

Edited by 180sx

• 3 weeks later...

This is because its a 'CARS' vehicle. I know because I just got parts from a '97 PF this past weekend (complete! also has a manual trans if anybody wants it. Yard is selling it for $650 - negotiable. the trans that is) All the cars that come from Cash for clunkers get a 'resin' poured into the engine, which hardens and renders the motor useless. So anything the oil goes on is non sell able, including the distributor. Luckily they don't do it to the trans. So if anybody is near me (I'm in south eastern VA, Virginia Beach/Norfolk area) I can show you where its at. Although I would prefer not to so I can save up and get the trans! But I'm a good sport. :lol:

Finally got my PF back on the road! And, the best part is it had GR-2 Struts on it! So I'm upgraded! Wooh wooh!

Jose

any chance that r50 has the center console intact?

• 2 weeks later...