what an awesome club

jpfinder

hey guys my names jon iv owned 4 nissan pathfinders to date and im about to own my 5th i started out with an 87 se v6 2 door black pathfinder and after owning it for less than a month i was sold i drove the hell out of that truck intill it would barely move and i couldnt beleive the abuse i could put it through and yet everymorning it would start up on a dime after the 87 i had a beige 92 4 door se v6 whick was fully loaded with leather ionterior i loved that truck it came with a push bar that i was very fond of it gave the truck a great amount of character espescially after i mounted 2 6 inch bosch lights which barely fit in between the two horizontal bars during these two i also had a 87 se v6 parts truck right now im driving a black 92 se v6 and am very impressed with it but unfortunatly the frame is rottting right out of the back so i have a 93 xe v6 which im putting on the road in the next week this is going to be a b ig project because im set on cutting the sunroof out of my se and installing into the xe and im not sure if its ever been done before on top of that im very serious about getting into lift kits custom bumpers and roof racks and ultimatly making the truck iv always wanted long story short thanks for havin me and any tips you can send my way would be greatly apprecieated

Howdy Jon, and welcome to NPORA!!

As for tips, well, you are just going to look around for a bit as there are way to many to repeat. ;)

Important/common items are usually pinned in the appropriate section and the advanced search function helps also...

B

WE HAVE AN ADDICT!!!

Welcome to NPORA!

Please note, the period is in the lower right hand corner of your keyboard. HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN!! :D

WAVEY

WE HAVE AN ADDICT!!!

Welcome to NPORA!

Please note, the period is in the lower right hand corner of your keyboard. HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN!! :D

i just hope he ain't another iglooer. i just can't stand those, same as peeps who cap. ;):D