Where did you go to College?

Nytrosfinder

UCLA (University of Cabrillo, Located in Aptos!) :lol:

Cabrillo College (local community college)

Aptos, California

Undergrad Studies/ Figuring out what the hell I was doing with my life

2002-2005

UCSC (University of California, Santa Cruz)

Santa Cruz, CA (Yes really! Like OMG!)

BA in Economics, focus in marketing and economies of developing countries

2005-2007

So I knew after high school that I wanted to go to college, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to study. That and I couldn't afford to go to a four year right away. So I went to Cabrillo to figure out what I wanted to study while at the same time getting my lower division stuff out of the way. In 04 I took an economics class and I figured out that I enjoyed the subject very much, so I figured out what classes I had to finish to transfer to UCSC and in 05 I transfered. Coincidentally this is when I got my Pathfinder!

Now I have a degree, a ton of debt, and a dead Pathfinder. Hmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Oklahoma Christian University

Edmond (Oklahoma City), OK

Mechanical Engineering Major

2005-2010 (if all goes according to plan, lol)

Got a small soccer scholarship, only 100 miles from home, really good engineering program... yes from a christian college.

I got your back Nytrosfinder! ar15.gif

Now I have a degree, a ton of debt...

Why I got out before I got in to deep. I knew I wasn't cut out fo sitting through 4 years of lectures and doing worthless research and paperwork for a pretty useless slip of paper and a pile of debt. Took the remainder of my college fund and bought a house.

Why I got out before I got in to deep. I knew I wasn't cut out fo sitting through 4 years of lectures and doing worthless research and paperwork for a pretty useless slip of paper and a pile of debt. Took the remainder of my college fund and bought a house.

I don't do paper work, I'm a Sculpture major... and I have no debt cause I pay in cash every semester.

Marshall University 2001-03, Pre-Med (did not graduate)

North Carlina A&T State University 2003-04, Pre-Med (did not graduate)

University of North Carlina at Greensboro 2006-present, started out doing Pre-med sh!t but in Aug. of '07 (Fall semester) I changed my major to BA in Art with a Sculpture concentration. I only need 28 credit hours to graduate, after this semester but I can only take like 9-10 hrs a semester. Its not like it matters cause what the f*ck can I do with a sculpture degree? I figure I'll go onto grad school here in a bit & try to get a job working at a university somewhere as a foundry tech or some sh!t like that, so I can be left alone to do my artwork.