Gettin a new pathy!

zeppelindrummer

Looks great (just like mine), congrats!!! I'm jealous of the manual tranny, but then you don't have an external carrier. What the hell, both can be installed!! :D

Good to see you stick to what's been proven the best... WD21 (4doors) ;)

B

I'd swith it over if I were you.

1. rear carrier or not, you can always use a little extra room

2. yours don't look lost or out of place at all as compared to some of the ones yo usee on truck out and about(not refering to anyone here)

3. it's just plain cool and you will still have your roof mounts

if you were closer I'd be persuading you to sell it but I'm too cheap to ship it anyway...

Thanks Adam!!! and i don't think that pathy would make it up there. i mean... it's never died on me, but i've never driven it halfway across a continent either. haha.

and thanks B! i totally agree, and i'm very happy with the color, and pathfinders in general. can't wait to do more to it, and take it wheelin!

That's true nunya... maybe i will toss it back up there :) i'm gonna definitely start missing my lights! those are fun. haha

and if somebody really wants it feel free! the manifold is awfully loud, but it's got ALOT of new stuff..

new radiator, timing belt, starter, water pump, tie rod ends distributor uhhhh... i know theres more i just can't think right now. haha. it used to have some nice Rough Country UCA's and a couple nice sets of rough country, and rancho shocks , but those are on my new one now. :)

lol yeah, i know about the classifieds B... i'm just lazy :)

i was checkin it out, and i need the whole light setup i believe?

the inside of the light is full of water, so the seal was obviously broken somehow, which makes the light unfixable, right?

i haven't really checked it out yet... i'm gonna look at it today after work, and see if i need anything else as well.

thanks!

-Zepp

lol yeah, i know about the classifieds B... i'm just lazy :)

i was checkin it out, and i need the whole light setup i believe?

the inside of the light is full of water, so the seal was obviously broken somehow, which makes the light unfixable, right?

i haven't really checked it out yet... i'm gonna look at it today after work, and see if i need anything else as well.

thanks!

-Zepp

Could also be your switch... :scratchhead:

Looks sharp....For a 4dr :D

Good to see you have a square dash to mount your Clino to. :aok:

haha yes sir! i was so stoked there was a square dash in one this nice. I was plannin on installin the clino when we did the lift, but time was tight, and i'm super busy right now! it'll be in there sooner than later. I knew a new pathy was comin soon, so i never installed it in the other pathy, but it'll soon be in this one!