New to site...

Jeenyus

No mods yet other then new front bumper and racks.

looking at lifts, trying to decide what I want to go with....

any suggestions, for cheap and easy but strong?

superlift/rough country uca's (upper control arms) will help you stay aligned after you crank the front about 2" Cheaper and easier to deal with than calmini and better for your balljoints than 4x4 pars uca's

4x4 parts & calmini have 3"lift springs and 4x4 has 1.5 if you don't want to go as high. or you could call rough country and get their XJ-cherokee 3" lift sping for 30-40 bucks less or go to a jy and get GRAND cherokee v8 coils(front goes on our rear) for like 10-20 bucks each

and of corse you'll need longer rear shocks, stock fronts are good up to 3" of lift

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...56entry56

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22175&hl=

WELCOME! & search a little there's lots more info.

Welcome to the Forums.

I Miss Squamish every morning I wake up. I lived there for about a year and a half and it was the best year and a half of my life. I took a bus to whistler every morning for work, and hitched home to save cash everyday. Got home, Grabbed my Climbing gear and was off to the Bluffs, or the Chief Till Dark. Did a lot of Great Hiking and Biking in that place and it was thuroughly Awe inspiring. Canada's Outdoor Recreational Capital. I wish my life was that simple again although I have heard that the Quiet quaint little town of Squamish is getting retarded with Home Depot's and Walmart's now. I think I would be in for a real shock if I were to go back there again.

On a Pathfinder note, theres a few others on here from your area, and this place has more information then you would know what to do with. Your best bet is to use the Search button since pretty much ANYTHING you ask will have been covered here already about 200 times already. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask anything you need to. Just try the search first.

I wish my life was that simple again although I have heard that the Quiet quaint little town of Squamish is getting retarded with Home Depot's and Walmart's now. I think I would be in for a real shock if I were to go back there again.

I'm sure squam has changed since you were here, its larger then last time i was here thats forsure....but im a small town person myself, I really live in a small little town in eastern bc, yet I've been in squamish now for 5 months and working in whistler..maybe it will become my home, it is growing on me and i like it

Welcome!

Now, I have a question.. and I think its gonna show I am getting older and am out of the loop..... but what does that grenade sign you have stand for? I see it as a sticker on tons of cars out here..... (Seattle) :popcorn:

Edited by beavis0076

Welcome!

Now, I have a question.. and I think its gonna show I am getting older and am out of the loop..... but what does that grenade sign you have stand for? I see it as a sticker on tons of cars out here..... (Seattle) :popcorn:

usually it's just a sticker for a snowboard gear company called grenade....but also i have seen grenade stickers sold by paintball and airsoft websites, for military buffs i guess..

usually it's just a sticker for a snowboard gear company called grenade....but also i have seen grenade stickers sold by paintball and airsoft websites, for military buffs i guess..

Ahh, ok.. I thought it might be some sign for a special club or somethin... oh well. Thanks for the info! :beer:

Forgive my silly question, but what make is that bumper??

B

It's apparently an ECB (east coast bullbar)....i didn't really know what it was at first, got it from a friend that got it from a wrecker i believe.

bfg's are still like brand new...only had em on since may, but they also mainly get highway driving with the hour drive to and from work, but i like them, I've had them before on an old chevy s10 and loved them

alot better then the grabber at2's or whatever was on it before..

grrrr some fuk on my street threw their cig butt in my window and now my passenger seat has a whole in it, thank god it didnt burn my whole vehicle, fuk..that @!*% pisses me off, now i cant even park my vehicle with the windows open a crack in this heat fuk :headwall: